MORE
Boats & Motors

Trailer Steps

5/25/24 @ 9:25 AM
INITIAL POST
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
hockeyguy39
User since 8/24/07

I scored a set of steps earlier in the week. Unfortunately, nothing to mount it to on the inside of the trailer. Does anyone have something similar on their boat who can post a pic showing what they use?  Not sure if I need a full matching size plate on the inside or not. The most weight it would likely ever see would be @250, and the vast majority of the time it'll be just all 185# of me. 

Trailer Steps photo by hockeyguy39
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
5/25/24 @ 7:45 PM
Moon River
PRO MEMBER User since 12/8/22
This is what mine look like for mounting to the trailer frame. Matching backing plate to the front hole pattern. Used 4 Grade 8 bolts. ​I'm 240+lbs.
Hope this helps!
Trailer Steps photo by Moon River
5/25/24 @ 4:50 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
I have a couple friends that have trailer steps for their boats. They both have matching back plates with thru bolts. Measure the diameter of the mounting hole and match that with 4 bolts with washers and lock washers with nuts on the back plate side. I tried to get you a picture, but neither guys were near their boats.
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE