I recently sold my Tracker Targa (17 foot deep V).  It was a heavy boat which handled the bigger lakes & flowages in N Wis quite well.   However, I fish alone most of the time and it was getting harder to launch, reload and generally move the boat around in the yard by myself.  I still want to fish but am looking for something slightly smaller & lighter.  Would like to stick with a deep V with side console and preferably, in the 16 foot range.  I liked the Tracker that I had so I'm inclined to stay with that brand.  They make two deep v boats in the 16 ft range.  One is the Pro Guide V-16 SC and the other is the Super Guide V-16 SC. Both the same length but the Super Guide is a foot narrower in the beam.   Anyone out there have either of these two boats.  If so, how do you like them and how do they handle 12-18 inch waves.  Would a 12 volt trolling motor system be enough to move this boat around or would I need to go to a 24 volt system. My Tracker Targa was heavy and I needed a 24 volt system.