Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

need help finding parts for 1980 sea sprite 1700

7/3/22 @ 2:23 PM
ORIGINAL POST
larry lowlife
USER SINCE 11/21/11

i need a alternator and belt and looks like something may be missing not a mechanic at all 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

7/4/22 @ 9:19 AM
lwinger
USER SINCE 2/1/10

You might want to give Green Bay Propeller a call.  They have a whole warehouse full of old boat and outboard parts.     (920) 662-7605     14482 Velp Ave.  Suamico WI.  Just off 141 north of Green Bay.  They will also ship parts if you are not in the area.

7/3/22 @ 9:20 PM
mattw
mattw
MEMBER SINCE 5/6/16

Totally agree with once bitten, check.out that site and it should help you. I checked it myself and I am a mechanic by trade , the fact you can see the 3.0 on the valve cover is huge . I saw four models of 3.0 litre engines on that site , so I would definitely look there.  What you could also do is remove that alternator and take it to a local rebuilder and have they freshen it for you . There will be one somewhere in your area . And then figure out belt length . 

7/3/22 @ 8:37 PM
larry lowlife
USER SINCE 11/21/11

i’m still complety lost not even sure what engine in it can’t read mod number 

7/3/22 @ 3:15 PM
oncebitten
oncebitten
USER SINCE 12/7/17

MarineEngine.com

Helped me every time I needed it

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
Advertise here
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Lithium Ion batteries provide a consistent speed and torque from fillet to fillet, without reduced power or slow down as battery power wanes. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: RAPALA - Rapala R12 Fillet Knife Kit
The Wobbler features a bent back for deep diving cranking action that gives the bait an erratic side-to-side kick. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Bio-Minnow Wobbler
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.