MORE
Boats & Motors

Need a prop.

7/9/20 @ 3:50 PM
INITIAL POST
Big Yonsson
Big Yonsson
PRO MEMBER User since 9/29/03

I need a new prop for my 75 evinrude.Im in zracine.Where can I get one.?

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
9/28/21 @ 12:10 PM
Musky99
User since 8/8/11

I have an early '80s Johnson 35HP pull start.  

Last weekend i was idling about 100 yards off boat launch and the prop fell off!

Any ideas where i can find one?

Why did it fall off, shear pin?

7/16/20 @ 6:03 PM
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
User since 12/19/10

EBay, under $100

7/16/20 @ 9:36 AM
Fritz
User since 6/27/01

Several years ago, I got a Piranha prop for my Honda 75.  It is a composite with replaceable blades.  I ordered directly from them.  It served me well.  I could not tell any boat performance difference from my aluminum. I just ordered one for my new boat, took about a week to get.

Good luck,

Fritz

7/10/20 @ 10:03 AM
Highthrust
PRO MEMBER User since 1/21/13

Racine Riverside marine can order it and get in a day or two. I don't know if you'll have any luck finding on in stock locally. 

7/9/20 @ 9:34 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07

In Racine, check out Props Ahoy...

Small local shop with good service...

7/9/20 @ 5:49 PM
Jzzzzz
Jzzzzz
User since 1/19/02

i have a new prop idk were the heck i got it from it is a bigger one the only markings i see on it is    Michigan 21   031043   idk if it will work or not. id let it go for a good price

7/9/20 @ 4:29 PM
TH98
TH98
User since 7/15/14

or amazon for the Evinrude one for slightly cheaper than the previous link I gave you.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009CZEQ8G/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

7/9/20 @ 4:27 PM
Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE