LOGIN
Lake-Link

Minn Kota sterring

2/16/20 @ 8:27 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Kenscatching
USER SINCE 2/16/20

I have a 2017 minn Kota 112 ultrex.

It runs fine ,turns fine to the right but extremely difficult to turn left.Noproblems before this.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 3 OF 3 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

9/16/21 @ 5:38 PM
mopesrus
USER SINCE 4/8/13

kenscatching, I don't have an answer to your question but, I suggest you contact  Minn Kota General Product & Technical Questions: 800.227.6433. I called them a couple of years ago after I had self-induced  damage (hit submerged boulder) to my Terrova. They were EXTREMELY helpful.

9/16/21 @ 5:36 AM
Papaleo
Papaleo
USER SINCE 6/4/21

Hi,

Getting a Minn Kota Terrova was my best decision. It went with an i-pilot link. Bought it for my 1750 fish hawk crestliner.

Minn Kota reviews from fishermen and experts online essay service

DISPLAYING 1 TO 3 OF 3 POSTS
Advertise here
Navigloo has become a benchmark product for the winter protection of watercrafts. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NAVIGLOO - Navigloo Fishing Boat Covers
With MEGA 360 Imaging, we didn’t reinvent the wheel. We redefined it, bringing the unmatched coverage of our 360 Imaging technology into the megahertz range for next-level detail. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA 360 Imaging
The Bio-Minnow Vertical Jig is the first vertical jigging bait with a metal tail for increased durability and fine-tuning. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - FishLab Bio-Minnow Vertical Jig
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.