LOGIN
Lake-Link

Lithium Batteries?

9/13/21 @ 8:16 PM
ORIGINAL POST
catchfishwithchris
catchfishwithchris
USER SINCE 9/2/04

Looking ahead, I'm going to need to replace some of the trolling motor batteries I have before next spring...but I am wondering if its time to consider the dive on Lithiums.

I have 24 volt Minnkotas on my boat, and the potential weight savings seems like reason enough to take the plunge...but deep cycle batteries are cheap if you don't mind replacing them every couple of years. I'm not guiding anymore, but being a professor with summers out of the classroom, I still fish quite often.

If you have lithiums...what have you seen while using them? Any thoughts on brands? Pros..cons...anything you can/will share will be appreciated.

DISPLAYING 11 TO 12 OF 12 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

9/20/21 @ 4:25 AM
ThomasNewsome
USER SINCE 2/16/21

Manufacturing technology of lithium-ferum-phosphate batteries completely excludes the use of toxic substances. Lithium batteries are considered environmentally friendly. As for the service life, instead of 1500 - 2000 cycles that acid batteries can withstand, lithium batteries are used up after 5000 - 7000 cycles. LiFePo4 will serve you from 10 to 15 years, moreover, the manufacturer gives a 3-year warranty. In addition, LiFePo4 are repairable. A failed can can be easily replaced. What kind of battery your car needs is up to you.

write my dissertation for me

DISPLAYING 11 TO 12 OF 12 POSTS
Advertise here
The new StrikeMaster Pro Jacket and Pro Bibs delivers the ultimate in cold-weather outerwear, keeping you warm, comfortable and safe on the ice. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ICE FORCE - Pro Jacket & Bibs
An ice rod built as tough as the frozen winter landscape of the ice belt. A new platform for St. Croix, the Tundra series is a culmination of ice centric features demanded by hardwater anglers. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - St. Croix Tundra Ice Rods
Cold Water Deadstick Ice Combos feature a Ceymar micro baitfeeder, a full grip non-reel seat handle for customized placement, and a 1-pcs 24-ton carbon rod blank construction. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Okuma Cold Water Deadstick Ice Combos
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.