MORE
Boats & Motors

Etec problem

10/19/21 @ 11:57 PM
INITIAL POST
Gill 1774
Gill 1774
PRO MEMBER User since 6/17/03

My 2004 75 e tech took a crap today seems like the starter it grinded a little bit and now it doesn't do anything anybody have any quick fixes for that to just get it off the water.

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
10/23/21 @ 11:13 AM
Gill 1774
Gill 1774
PRO MEMBER User since 6/17/03

Brents a great friend always been there for me..Keeps me stocked with ensure to boot.

10/23/21 @ 9:40 AM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07

Good news, we were able to wrap a rope around the fly wheel, and get Gills motor started!

I got off easy, and did not have to tow my buddy in!

I drove to the launch, and Gill picked me up in his Silverado!  He took his sweet time though, he should’ve left some fishing poles in here for me!

10/20/21 @ 3:29 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17

CARPIO 

10/20/21 @ 12:05 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

Let me know if you need his number…

10/20/21 @ 12:03 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

The word on the street is that he appreciated you taking him out crappie fishing last week…

10/20/21 @ 12:00 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

I’d call your buddy Plmlk…

Just sayin’

If he can’t get it pull started, he’d likely tow your boat to the launch…

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE