SEARCH
MORE
Boats & Motors

Crestliner Vinson 1600

4/5/21 @ 7:49 PM
INITIAL POST
gobbler
PRO MEMBER User since 6/30/01

Anyone have info on this boat,positive. Negative, good boat for bago ?

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
4/9/21 @ 9:13 AM
mopesrus
User since 4/8/13

I agree with hav2fish. I have a 1750 Fish Hawk w/Merc 115hp four stroke. It's been great on Winnebago, Green Bay, Lake Mich, even Superior. I will admit when the rollers get to 4ft or more, it gets a bit sketchy but we avoid that stuff if we can. The boat serves our needs well. I also have a smaller john boat for duck hunting and small bodies of water.

4/9/21 @ 8:54 AM
haf2fsh
PRO MEMBER User since 6/23/01

Friend of mine has one, nice boat , but for Bago I would step up to the Fish Hawk its wider and can have bigger motor. Like said before that lake can get nasty.................

4/5/21 @ 8:57 PM
mikieb
User since 10/11/15

I was shopping for at least 6 moths for a new boat and looked at the Vision in the tiller form. The price on the Vision was very competitive. 

I really liked the welded hull and the in floor storage. But I couldn't get one on a roller trailer and they only come with a Mercury motor, which, I really didn't want. 

It is kind of a light boat.... and would work for Bago. Just not on a windy day... if you go out early you would have to keep a close eye not to get caught when the wind  picks up. 

I need up with an Alumacraft. 

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE