MORE
Boats & Motors

Carpet color

1/4/20 @ 5:18 PM
INITIAL POST
fuzzyfishin
User since 3/26/07

Need to replace some carpeting.
The closest color match I found would be hunter green. Would any marine carpet manufacturer’s color match closely to my carpet.

Looking at overton’s and cabelas, at this time.

Any help would greatly be app.

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
1/28/20 @ 2:28 PM
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12

Get a hold of Hannay's Marine in Minneapolis, they should have what you are looking for, and may even ship it depending on price and location.

1/17/20 @ 9:29 PM
hashbrown
User since 7/20/09

I don't know if it's too late or already mentioned, but I was at Menards the other day and they had about 12 different marine grade carpeting!! 

1/7/20 @ 3:35 PM
Moose55
User since 5/30/04

I need a carpet to redo a friends bunk boards. I looked for some similar colors online and it was hard to tell if they matched his trailer. Cabela’s allowed me to order free sample tabs so I can compare them and hold them next to the trailer. The samples have not arrived yet, I place the order on New Year’s Day. So I am still waiting for them to arrive. The samples did not cost anything. When you order carpet from Cabela’s they have several different grades of carpeting with different colors. You may want to order several samples for comparison.

Rob

1/6/20 @ 10:08 PM
One shot one kill
User since 8/12/02

As long as it matches the curtains   ;)

1/6/20 @ 8:00 PM
fuzzyfishin
User since 3/26/07

I was planning on going to a dealer. Just thought I would see if any other suggestions. 

Thanks

1/5/20 @ 1:25 PM
speeder
PRO MEMBER User since 5/29/03

Call the boat manufacturer! I own a ranger and had to do carpet replacement. After looking everywhere your talking (cabelas, overton), i finally called Ranger. To my surprise, the price was better than i could find on line or locally. Good luck!

1/4/20 @ 7:45 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17

Ask a dealer who handles your make of boat. CARPIO 

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE