SEARCH
MORE
Boats & Motors

Boat Accessories (trolling motor/electronics) Dealer

9/25/22 @ 7:23 PM
INITIAL POST
_Troller
User since 4/22/02

Looking for recommendation for a boat dealer. Need trolling motor, rod holder rail, electronics, bilge pump, live well pump and maybe kicker motor bracket. I live in Menomonee Falls. Thanks!

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
10/3/22 @ 12:35 PM
mattw
mattw
PRO MEMBER User since 5/6/16

I would second Cedar Lake Sales , been dealing with them for over 20 plus years and they have always took care of me 

10/2/22 @ 10:21 AM
uplander
uplander
User since 10/6/09

I also like the guys at the boat doc. I bought a motor for my old boat years ago and they were very good to deal with. Also always been very fair with me at cedar lake sales.

10/1/22 @ 10:00 PM
Mirroman
Mirroman
User since 3/29/22

I haven't been there personally, but I've heard nothing but good things about All Out Marine.  Hwy 41  north to the Hwy D exit. Just outside of Washington County.

9/26/22 @ 9:36 PM
EYE_SKI
EYE_SKI
User since 3/26/19

yes he does!

9/26/22 @ 10:44 AM
_Troller
User since 4/22/02

EYE-SKI thanks for the post! Josh still own the place?

9/26/22 @ 9:21 AM
EYE_SKI
EYE_SKI
User since 3/26/19

troller.. talk to eathan or dale at Boat Doc in lomira

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE