MORE
Boats & Motors

aluminum prop repair

10/10/19 @ 11:58 AM
INITIAL POST
mofish
User since 3/7/02

Hello,

looking for suggestions of places to rebuild my aluminum prop.  The place I used years ago is no longer in business.   Anyone have one redone recently ?  Looking around Milwaukee area and reasonable vicinity.  Current prop usable but some dings, curious on cost to fix.  

thanks

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
10/14/19 @ 12:00 PM
walleyebandit
walleyebandit
User since 10/21/02

I just found a great welder in West Bend and am having them repair some leaking rivets in my Alumacraft Lunker Magnum.   The owner's name is Randy and his business is Precision Welding.   Randy is one of those high skill craftsman who does the repair correctly.  I'm thrilled I was able to find him to work on my boat.  I saw lots of props in his shop so I know he works on them as well as skag or any other motor/boat repair.

https://precisionweldofwestbend.com/ 

WalleyeBandit

10/14/19 @ 10:49 AM
tackleboxtn
PRO MEMBER User since 12/30/01

I have props done at both of these shops, similar pricing and very good results.

https://www.boathouseh2o.com/ 

northsidepropshop - Okauchee

10/14/19 @ 9:50 AM
nihsif
nihsif
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01

have had work done here years ago, but haven't needed in awhile, I actually bought a new prop and kept the repaired as a spare for when we go on trips

northsidepropshop - Okauchee

10/13/19 @ 7:41 PM
Tuffy2
User since 7/7/04

Go on Amazon.com and buy a new one for close to $100.

10/13/19 @ 5:19 PM
vard
User since 10/17/10
Probably not worth the trip for you, but Fox Lake Welding is awesome. They can even re-pitch a prop if you want. I've had all my props rebuilt there and even had some welding done on my trailer.

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE