Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Thrill killing!!

6/25/16 @ 6:30 AM
ORIGNAL POST
Steve White
User since 3/17/04

More clear evidence of thrill killing by these wonderful wolves of ours.  Cant wait to see how the wolf humpers are going to justify this one.

http://www.wjfw.com/storydetails/20160624182940

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
6/29/16 @ 7:48 AM
Steve White
User since 3/17/04

This pic was from early April. About the best dang thing one can see in Northern WI. Hope it was shared with all his buddies.

6/27/16 @ 9:54 AM
Fishy1960
User since 10/15/15

we need a bad case of mange- thats natures way of  thinning. I know Coyotos and fox have had it here-but Im not sure about wolfs. We had a bunch of Red Fox near my home north of Hayward 4 years ago. One day I had a sick one in the garage eating my bear bait. It walked away and sat on my driveway-I popped it. called the DNR-they saiid to bury it. In the meantime my 3  dogs went sniffing where it was in the garage- it cost me 1200.00 in vet bills-they caught mange by just sniffing the area.  I throw all the bear bait away-which cost another $400. We have very few fox around after that. The desease took them hard. Would we get that lucky with wolfs?

6/26/16 @ 7:51 AM
Steve White
User since 3/17/04

Big Mac, They need to stock them elk there. Few deer left, and the wolves need something to eat!

6/25/16 @ 1:17 PM
samfox
User since 3/17/09

Steve, I bet the sheep were harassing the wolves. Thing I don't understand is why do we continuely need to reinvent the wheel in this country, our forefathers killed them for a reason.

6/25/16 @ 9:33 AM
big mac
MEMBER since 2/19/02

Steve, a sad and terrible story! My feelings on the wolves is simple;  if we are going to allow wolves in this state,  than they need to be regulated!  This type of story will continue. Bank on that! 

The wolves,  is part of my reason I'm against the stocking of elk in Jackson County. 

Big Mac 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.