LOGIN
Lake-Link

Spring brownie hunt

4/19/15 @ 11:57 PM
ORIGNAL POST
reeldrag83
reeldrag83
User since 12/20/12
Getting super cranked. Head out in 8 days for a month of fun. One week in Kona Hawaii fishing for marlin then off to AK for spring bear hunt. One week on hinchinbrook island then one week port gravina,then one week of sheep bay. got the new 338 lapua all dialed in. 450 marlin just itching for a fight. And 50 smith locked and loaded. Can't wait me and best buddy a month of guy time. Wife is headed to Kona with her best friend. It's a guy's month can't wait!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
6/5/15 @ 12:02 PM
reeldrag83
reeldrag83
User since 12/20/12
Here's some random pics

5/31/15 @ 2:19 PM
reeldrag83
reeldrag83
User since 12/20/12
Well hunts over no bears but did see a few, was a very very ruff yr. bears just weren't out very good. My buddy did miss a monster blackie. I hunted every day hard only saw a sow with cubs and one boar that was about 7 footer on second day, passed figuring we see bigger ones but nope last brownie sighting. We did see plenty of blackies but no more brownies. Was a awesome trip caught tons of fish did have a shot on a solid bear if I wanted it so no complaints here. Buddy missed a blackie that was all of 600 lbs. made some awesome memories. Back in Kona hi. For 2 weeks for some sun diving beach time with the wife fishing pics to follow.

4/20/15 @ 8:15 PM
reeldrag83
reeldrag83
User since 12/20/12
I do not. If things don't go well thou or if you get a wierd vibe. I can recommend some awesome guides that I know that live up there. Hope it works out for you. What area are you planning hunting? I have hunted the whole state. I can give you some insite thou to what you can expect. Hunting moose is so much fun. Lots of work but a real kick in the pants.

4/20/15 @ 3:41 PM
drptine
User since 6/6/07
Reeldrag. You happen to know Billy Molls. He is a Alaskan guide from around the Chippewa Falls area. I am meeting with him in June to hopefully get my moose hunt planned.

4/20/15 @ 11:53 AM
lookn' 4 PnY
lookn' 4 PnY
User since 7/15/05
Sounds like a good time to me!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.