MORE
Big Game Hunting

2022 Gun Season Big Buck Contest

11/14/22 @ 2:37 PM
INITIAL POST
the Jimmer
the Jimmer
User since 1/11/05

We can’t wait any longer, it is time to get the ball rolling. 

The Dude has been mostly absent lately, dealing with life. He also got adopted by a stray cat from what I read awhile back, and is putting an addition on his house to make room for said cat. I ran this once some years ago after Shedhunter went MIA with Bold n Beautiful (per lake link rumor mill), and before Dude took it over, so I am qualified. 

All entry fees should be submitted c/o Bassmaster. Once a winner is declared he will cut the check. 

Bass and Skihog also have their own two-man contest. Winner gets an unopened bottle of bourbon of their choice, courtesy of the loser. 

Same rules as always, scoring details are in the screen shot. If you don’t declare your admission by shooting time on 11-19–22, you are not eligible. This is for the 9 day rifle hunt only, and does not extend into the muzzleloader season. 

I am in. 

Good luck to all, and be safe! 

2022 Gun Season Big Buck Contest photo by the Jimmer
Displaying 1 to 15 of 65 posts
11/10/23 @ 8:06 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Contest is rigged. 
11/10/23 @ 7:54 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Time to fire up big buck contest 2023....... I hope to win again this year, where do I send the monies, all kinds of questions?
We should do muzzleloader also big buck or big doe contest, I intend to win that as well, I don't have the time to run it or I would volunteer, 
hope someone steps up soon, need time to collect all the money & get set-up correctly..... my 2 sense.... I know I owe , as I never antied up last year,  please advise

Looking to dig into more data?

Step up and unlock historical postings by upgrading to Lake-Link Pro for as little as $2.99!

More Info

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE