LOGIN
Lake-Link

2021 Gun Season Big Buck Contest

11/11/21 @ 7:27 AM
ORIGINAL POST
the_dude
the_dude
USER SINCE 1/10/03

It's that time again:  The Lake Link Big Buck contest!

The scoring is simple: number of points + inside spread. So  a 10 point buck with a 16”  spread is 26 points. 

Entry into the contest must be declared before the start of legal hunting hours on Saturday 11-20-21.

Entry fee is free as always, with 100% of that paid to the first place winner. 

If you do score an entry please post pics.

Good luck and stay safe!

I'm in!  I'm also entering my son who will be participating in his first ever opening day!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 71 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

12/8/21 @ 12:40 AM
RangerKid
USER SINCE 6/26/01

Oh Master Buckeye, nice win! Now that all the excitement and anticipation are over... not to put pressure on you, but I don't believe I have ever seen back to back wins in this prestigious contest. Time to start strategizing for next year.

12/7/21 @ 9:08 PM
eyesman
eyesman
USER SINCE 1/7/02

Congrats BR2 on getting the biggest buck. 

12/7/21 @ 7:01 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
USER SINCE 7/24/20

Thanks Nut'nbutbowhunt'n. What an honor it is. To be cited by your fellow colleagues on this site. Dude has sent me the check and I will place it in the bank. Thanks dude. Next year I hope to get back on track and get a big one. 

12/6/21 @ 9:48 PM
Nut'nbutbowhunt'n
Nut'nbutbowhunt'n
USER SINCE 11/9/09

Congratulations BMRR2. Awesome buck, you must feel proud with this great achievement and honor. 

12/6/21 @ 7:30 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
USER SINCE 7/24/20

Thanks jimmer! 

12/6/21 @ 7:24 PM
the Jimmer
the Jimmer
USER SINCE 1/11/05

Congrats, Bass. That’s a nice deer. 

12/6/21 @ 6:45 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
USER SINCE 7/24/20

Thanks fin yes the bunnies! Miss that. 

12/6/21 @ 6:37 PM
FIN4LIVIN
USER SINCE 6/4/19

Congrats Bass on a successful hunt as far to many weren’t as they have been in the past. But now it’s time to start over on the harvest with bunnies in the bush and future fish frys thought the ice!

12/6/21 @ 5:31 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
USER SINCE 7/24/20

Thank you net. Hope see to see you on the boards more. 

12/6/21 @ 5:26 PM
Get.the.net
USER SINCE 12/30/13

Congrats on the win BM&RR'S! I always had faith in your abilities, you know your way around in the bush, that's what it takes these days to come out on top. Nice Buck.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 71 POSTS
Advertise here
An ice rod built as tough as the frozen winter landscape of the ice belt. A new platform for St. Croix, the Tundra series is a culmination of ice centric features demanded by hardwater anglers. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - St. Croix Tundra Ice Rods
Cold Water Deadstick Ice Combos feature a Ceymar micro baitfeeder, a full grip non-reel seat handle for customized placement, and a 1-pcs 24-ton carbon rod blank construction. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Okuma Cold Water Deadstick Ice Combos
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.