LOGIN
Lake-Link

2020 Shed season

12/31/19 @ 7:47 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Saronafish
Saronafish
USER SINCE 1/5/05

Picked up my first fresh shed of the season December 15th. First fully shed buck on camera for me was December 13th with 2 more shedding out on the 14th.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 58 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

2/2/21 @ 11:28 AM
the_dude
the_dude
USER SINCE 1/10/03

I had a pic a few years ago I swear was May 5 or 6 with a decent buck holding both sides yet.

1/27/21 @ 7:29 AM
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
USER SINCE 12/19/10

Yeah getting pics of bucks holding both sides still. A general rule of thumb I go by is 50% of bucks shed by Valentine’s Day. Some earlier some later. Have seen them in April with both side as well. 

1/26/21 @ 3:53 PM
Granpa
USER SINCE 2/4/05

Checked cameras yesterday. Had two half racks and the rest had both horns yet. Central Wisconsin plus we just got 5" of snow. I'll wait till spring

1/19/21 @ 3:40 PM
beanthewalleyslayer
beanthewalleyslayer
USER SINCE 1/18/10

Put in a few miles today.. noda. Will report after next trip!  So wi

1/18/21 @ 5:25 AM
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
USER SINCE 12/19/10

Walked for a couple hours yesterday with nothing to show for it. I don’t usually find any til mid to late February but I had nothing going on and after the holidays I need to drop a few pounds off the mid section so it was more of an exercise walk. 

1/17/21 @ 1:00 PM
JACKWAGON 999
USER SINCE 8/12/20

Anybody out looking for sheds since the snow depth is minimal?

1/4/21 @ 1:19 PM
hockeyguy39
USER SINCE 8/24/07

Regarding the images, I've found if I change the name of the file it works too (e.g., add a . before the file name or add a number to the end). There may already be an image with that file name somewhere on the site. 

1/4/21 @ 12:44 PM
FullDraw05
USER SINCE 10/10/17

I am officially calling it Hed Season because I do not think the "SHE" should be given the title over "HE". 

Joking aside - Shed, i have found that happen when i upload pictures nearly every time.. for whatever reason it grabs a random off of the internet it appears. Usually editing your post, deleting the photo, and re-uploading seems to fix it for me. 

1/3/21 @ 1:01 PM
beanthewalleyslayer
beanthewalleyslayer
USER SINCE 1/18/10

The turkey seems to be looking in all the wrong spots as well!

1/1/21 @ 2:30 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
USER SINCE 7/24/20

Was the shed under your counter? 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 58 POSTS
Advertise here
MEGA ImagingĀ® from Humminbird takes fish finding into the megahertz range for more detail and domination. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - MEGA Imaging
The new StrikeMaster Pro Jacket and Pro Bibs delivers the ultimate in cold-weather outerwear, keeping you warm, comfortable and safe on the ice. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ICE FORCE - Pro Jacket & Bibs
ICx Ice Rods from Okuma feature a 1-pcs 24-ton carbon rod blank construction. Orange colored rod tip for improved bite visibility and are backed by a limited 1-year warranty. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - ICx Ice Rods
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.