SEARCH
MORE
Big Game Hunting

2019 Deer Season

11/2/19 @ 2:02 AM
INITIAL POST
Mr.Seaguar
PRO MEMBER User since 2/5/05

Just getting a thread going. I know I'm not the only person who is feeling excited for the season. I hunt Burnett county. 

Displaying 21 to 30 of 31 posts
11/18/19 @ 9:14 PM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03

No, not in Wisconsin.  While federal law doesn’t consider a muzzle-loader a firearm, Wisconsin state law includes muzzle-loaders in items prohibited for a felon to buy, possess or store.

11/18/19 @ 6:27 PM
Loretta  08
Loretta 08
User since 12/29/11

It's  legal  for a felon  to gun hunt  with a muzzleloader;   correct fellas ?  

11/18/19 @ 3:58 PM
Jzzzzz
Jzzzzz
User since 1/19/02

will be up in gods country Waupaca, Thursday after work and getting camp ready Friday waitin for the boyz to show for olde fashions and spaghetti/meatballs dinner Friday and bear bacon cheeseburgers Saturday night hopefully celebrating more with a tree full of deer, special time of year cant wait.

11/18/19 @ 1:33 PM
Mr.Bass1984
Mr.Bass1984
User since 6/12/10

Deer camp number 24 in a row for me. I'll be at camp the whole week.  Looking forward to the gun raffles on Friday and then relaxing in the woods the rest of the week.  We've got quite the menu planned this year.  My uncle and cousin smoked a huge salmon yesterday.  In addition to the salmon we have a pork shoulder and big brisket to smoke at some point during the week.  I'm very excited to spend time with my family.

11/17/19 @ 12:14 AM
User since 6/8/06

I've been on vacation for the last 3 weeks trapping and deer hunting, with a week in northern Ontario for the first week of there gun season. I work 3 days next week and then back to langlade county for my 30th year in the same area. All 3 of my boys will be here this year plus my 2 best friends which will make for a great week. My youngest is in the Air Force and is lucky enough to be able to get back.  Best of luck to everyone and remember to be safe and wear your safety harness. 

11/16/19 @ 10:07 PM
deerhunter34
User since 10/8/01

I'm pumped here.  Over time, it's become more of a vacation and get away and less and less about having to get a buck.  Friends and family, can't beat it.  Heading to camp in Sawyer County Wednesday morning.  

11/16/19 @ 9:35 PM
drewster
User since 7/6/09

My two boys and I will be hunting public land mid-state again this year.  Is it the same excitement as when I was a kid 42 years ago?  Probably not, but the fire still burns.  I will never be the kind of hunter who passes on deer because they are not big enough or old enough.  Every deer I see, which isn't that many, gets my heart thumping. I will try to shoot the first one that comes by, as always, unless it is a fawn.  Hopefully, we'll see a couple.  The older son got one last year, so now the younger one's due again.  I was blessed to get a crossbow doe a couple weeks ago, so I'm giving them the best spots, as long as no one beats us to them!  Good luck everyone and be safe!

11/16/19 @ 3:16 PM
gspman81
PRO MEMBER User since 8/24/16

My family hunts washburn county, NW of Spooner.

Personally I hunted the county forest there since 1979, prolly dates me some.

11/2/19 @ 2:43 PM
ihookem
ihookem
User since 11/29/01

I have hunted the last 31 gun seasons in Price co. I am not sure i will bother this year. I will likely stay down in the Fon Du Lac area , wait till Monday and then yea out. , , but of course I could head up to Price co. too. I told my son, if it is bad weather or real cold, I ain't going!!

Displaying 21 to 30 of 31 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE