Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

USA Bassin on the Madison Chain

3/9/15 @ 11:43 AM
ORIGNAL POST
local fisherman
User since 5/2/05
I am running a usa bassin tournament division on the Madison Chain this year. I am hosting 5 qualifying tournaments. You can fish alone or as a team since there is a a 5 fish limit. For more information please go to the www.usabassin.com website. Dates, times, and launch sites are as follows:

May 16 6:30-2:30 Lake Farm

June 13 5:30-1:30 Lake Farm

July 26 6-2pm Lake Farm

August 1 6-2pm Olin Park

August 30 6-2pm Lake Farm

The Regional event to qualify for the Ranger Cup will be held on the Madison Chain as well on Sept. 20th.

If you qualify for the Ranger Cup, it will be held on Kentucky Lake with a chance to win a Ranger boat.

Cost is $75 per tournament with an additional $10 side pot for big bass.

Please email me at qbjoe_19@hotmail.com or call 920-323-3773 with any questions. Entry forms are on www.USABASSIN.com We will be capped at 19 boats.

Thanks, Joe

DISPLAYING 1 TO 8 OF 8 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
7/26/15 @ 5:14 PM
local fisherman
User since 5/2/05
Congrats to Adam and Grady today on their first place finish with five fish for almost 20lbs and the Kelters with their big fish of 4.58. There was a lot of nice bags brought in today and it sounded like anglers had a fun day. Our next tourney is this Saturday at Olin Park. I hope to see you there. We still have room for you to sign up.

Joe

7/20/15 @ 7:08 PM
local fisherman
User since 5/2/05
Our next tournament will be this Sunday at Lake Farm from 6-2. You only have to fish the last three and weigh in a fish and you will qualify for the regional championship on the Madison Chain. You can sign up to be a member the morning of. Registration will be from 5-5:30 with take off at 6. Hope to see you there!

6/9/15 @ 10:49 PM
local fisherman
User since 5/2/05
Just a reminder that the tournament this weekend has moved to the lake farm launch and the start time will be at 5:30 with a pretournament meeting at 5.

5/31/15 @ 7:57 PM
local fisherman
User since 5/2/05
Guys, I am writing this to let you know that I am changing the time and launch site for the June 13th weekend. The tournament will be launching out of lake farm instead of Olin Park. Also, the tournament time will be from 5:30am-1:30pm. If you have any questions please let me know. Joe

5/11/15 @ 11:28 AM
local fisherman
User since 5/2/05
I have still have spots open for this Saturday morning and I am looking to fill it up. I will see you there. I'll be in the black Silverado at the Lake Farm launch. I will accept payment for membership and entry fee the morning of. Pretournament meeting will start at 6am. If we are ready to go early I will send us off early. Boat draw is in order of sign up. If you have any questions please ask. See you Saturday!

Joe

4/27/15 @ 11:46 AM
local fisherman
User since 5/2/05
We still have spots! Contact me if you have any questions. Our first tourney is almost two weeks away!

Joe

3/19/15 @ 1:51 PM
burroak
burroak
User since 6/26/01
Do you release the fish where they are caught or where the weigh-in is located so that the fish are all disoriented?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 8 OF 8 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.