MENU
Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

The Winneconne Open is returning for 2014!

2/5/14 @ 8:47 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Crazy Joe's
User since 8/22/07
That's right....back by popular demand, the Winneconne Open is coming back this year....and In a big way. Two tournaments are in the works this year as cash and prizes are already being collected. Last summer we had a great turnout in our "rookie" year and hope that 2014 only gets better with the additional event. And who knows...if enough interest is out there a possible third derby could be scheduled to complete the third leg of the Winneconne Trail...Dates are being applied for so stay tuned for further details!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 11 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
1/29/15 @ 9:18 PM
Crazy Joe's
User since 8/22/07
Yes, the dates for the 2015 tournaments will be 7/25 and 9/19. Hope to see you all there. If you have any questions or would like a brochure sent to you, you can contact through our Facebook page (winneconne open) or email [email protected] Thanks!

1/21/15 @ 4:51 PM
kylethekid
User since 7/12/10
they are having 2 tournament again. I think july 25th and sept 19th

1/20/15 @ 11:35 AM
Richard50
User since 12/11/01
Joe:

Any word on 2015 events?

7/19/14 @ 9:53 PM
Crazy Joe's
User since 8/22/07
Well one week and counting!!...get your money in now to ensure your boat position or chance it and enter the day of....with a boat load of prizes to give out and the kind of tourney experience that leaves you wanting more, the Winneconne Open is the one to get in this summer!! Send me a message or check out our Facebook page to get any info you may need to sign up....tight lines everyone!

3/20/14 @ 9:43 AM
Crazy Joe's
User since 8/22/07
Hey everyone...we now have a Facebook page...go check out the Winneconne Open page when you have a chance....thanks for visiting!

3/16/14 @ 10:49 AM
Crazy Joe's
User since 8/22/07
Well it's official!...here are the dates for this years' tournaments. July 26th and September 27th. Please take a look at the attached brochure and email me any questions you may have. You can also start sending me your addresses so that an entry form can be sent to you.

One side note I wanted to mention was the very generous contributions our sponsors gave us again this year. We had a lot of success collecting donations from the Winneconne area as well as the town of Omro and since we are having two tournaments, we decided to group the prizes based on location. On July 26th it will be the Winneconne Open and on September 27th it will be the Omro Open even though both tournaments leave out of the Winnconne city park. We just wanted put Omro in the spotlight due to their generosity. And with that in mind, I just wanted to point out how fortunate we are to have these businesses step up and throw these donations our way. So take a moment to look over the sponsor list and if you happen to drive by one of these shops, give them some business or at least stop in and thank them.

2/13/14 @ 6:19 PM
Fish Boy 35
Fish Boy 35
User since 1/14/05
Awesome! I will more than likely fish it.

2/13/14 @ 6:18 PM
Fish Boy 35
Fish Boy 35
User since 1/14/05
Awesome! I will more than likely fish it.

2/10/14 @ 2:22 PM
Crappie Doctor
User since 3/10/08
That's because people lose interest and have other plans in July and August. Spring tournaments draw numbers plain and simple.

Do you guys have a website or facebook page?

2/9/14 @ 10:41 PM
kylethekid
User since 7/12/10
SWEET! very well ran tournament. payout is high, it was awesome to have a nice hot meal ready after the tournament, and a ton of prizes. im in regardless when the dates are unless I have a funeral to go to and it will have to be my own to miss these tournaments,lol fyi theres really nothing in July or august and then a 3rd one in late oct would be kicka$$......just my 2 cents

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 11 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.