SnuffaLuffaBass

8/24/15 @ 6:57 AM
ORIGINAL POST
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
Caught this deformed or previously injured bass on Lake Tomahawk Friday. When I tried to open his mouth, I seen he couldn't open up as far as his fellow bass. He must have been living on small prey which was surely a struggle for him. Caught him drifting with leaches. Very windy. So windy that instead of using our drift sock, we just dragged an anchor. There were two spots marked by a fellow Navionics user so we decided to drift right between the marked spots. We limited out without problem. Lake Tomahawk is a Bass factory.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 Posts
1/4/19 @ 3:33 PM
eyelooking
eyelooking
USER since 2/28/05

I use Navionics also and I use the Edit Map option on the Navionics app to mark fishing spots, danger areas, ect. It works awesome. #Navionics

Post Your Comment
8/25/15 @ 9:22 AM
cabinbum
cabinbum
USER since 4/1/10
close, but i think its a hubbabubba-bubba bass... lol

Post Your Comment
8/25/15 @ 7:34 AM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01
You are welcome Snake. I'm always glad when I can help.

Post Your Comment
8/25/15 @ 7:34 AM
migr8r
migr8r
USER since 2/8/11
BT has that mostly correct. Having gums that big is technically a Hubbabubbabass. Wink

Post Your Comment
8/24/15 @ 2:37 PM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
Thank you guys for your knowledgable insight. I kind of thought I may have made the wrong identification and then would catch all sorts of hell from the bullies on this site. You guys are alright, Thanks. This is the other side. The bulging eye made me think it was a SnuffaluffaBass. I stand corrected

Post Your Comment
8/24/15 @ 1:18 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01
That's a bubbabass. He's got big gums.

Post Your Comment