SEARCH
MORE
Bass Fishing

Lake Waubesa Bass Fishing

4/27/20 @ 10:19 PM
INITIAL POST
Bartoonbass
User since 4/27/20

Hello guys, I am new to the Madison lakes here. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips on fishing Lake Waubesa for Largemouth Bass? Any tips or areas to check out would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
5/17/20 @ 2:13 PM
BoatFever
BoatFever
User since 10/7/07

Just a general comment/observation. I'm not a bass fisherman, I don't target them. I usually target either panfish, or walleye. But, this time of year, I usually catch quite a few largemouth incidentally. Except for the last few years. I don't know what has changed, weeds, temperature, but I have not caught a single largemouth in the last three years fishing on Waubesa. But, like I said I don't target them, but I would still catch lots of them anyways. But not any more. I'm interested in other people's opinions on why that might be. Also, my go to spots for panfish have not been productive the last few years. Things are changing and I need to adapt.

5/17/20 @ 7:33 AM
Fish4Musky
Fish4Musky
User since 6/18/13

Flipping soft plastics around docks are good starting points. 

4/28/20 @ 2:24 PM
Dizzy9257
PRO MEMBER User since 1/27/04

Been real tough right now but last year was great. Had best luck last year on weed lines (both inside and outside). Best summer bait for me last year was swim jig cast between docks.

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE