Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Gulp Turtleback 7" Worm

5/10/14 @ 3:51 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Torrent1
User since 4/25/14
Well I finally ran out of the 7" turtleback worm in purple. It has been my go to bait on any body of water and it always produced fish for me, both lm and sm. Well it appears that Berkley had discontinued that color! It's frustrating! Does anyone else have a go to bait or color that a company discontinued?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 3 OF 3 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
5/11/14 @ 8:17 PM
Chris@MuskyMikes
[email protected]
User since 6/17/08
6" Yum Rib Worm...Arkansas Smoke (smoke with purple flake) in color..fished with a mushroom head jig I've caught everything that swims on them

I've used more than 70 packs in the last two years, and more than I could count in years proceeding that. Was buying and using them by the case at one point. Down to my last 5-6 packages.

Still have plenty of watermelon with gold flake though...which would be my second choice.

Smallmouth can't leave them alone, and I couldn't even begin to imagine how many largemouth bass I (or people in my boat) have caught on them since I first started buying them.

5/10/14 @ 6:52 AM
lawdog616
lawdog616
User since 1/20/04
I use the same worm for both smallies and largies......good worm. I think I have a couple packs left and then I am out also.

Not my go to, but works very well.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 3 OF 3 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.