SEARCH
MORE
ATVs

Used SXS value / options

7/24/20 @ 10:30 PM
INITIAL POST
Asleep at the Reel
User since 3/23/12

Looking for a used SXS.  4 wheel drive.  2-3 seat with box. is there a website that has blue book value?  Any suggestions on brand appreciated Or any to stay away from.  How do they do in snow?  Probably would do a snow blade as well at some point.  TIA for any info.  

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
7/27/20 @ 1:59 AM
Asleep at the Reel
User since 3/23/12

Thanks much guys

7/26/20 @ 10:39 AM
Quackshot
Quackshot
User since 1/16/11

Not sure where you are located but you may want to check out Crankyape.com. They typically have quire a few UTV's up for bid. I bought a Bearcat Snowmobile with 119 miles on it this past March for $3700. Some of the stuff goes too high but sometime a bargain can be had. Good Luck

7/26/20 @ 8:47 AM
Fowler2
Fowler2
User since 7/17/09

Me personally,  i would consider anything over 600-700hrs, 2500 miles to be high. Not saying the machine is toast but engine, drivetrain, tires, suspension,etc shoud be monitored for overhaul. 

I checked my 10 year old yamaha wheeler on use. 300hrs~1600miles for comparison. Rather a light use unit. Mostly light trail use and snow removal. I try to stay off pavement routes with the machines.

Keep attention to machines stored indoors and regular maintenance performed. 

Happy shopping. Craigslist is a good route.  Just look over the machine closely. Dealers usually have a few pre-owned units as well. 

7/26/20 @ 12:27 AM
Asleep at the Reel
User since 3/23/12

Thanks.  What would be considered high mileage / hours?

7/25/20 @ 10:20 AM
Fowler2
Fowler2
User since 7/17/09

Blue Book values....

https://www.kbb.com/motorcycles/utility-vehicle/

Me personally, i will never stray away from Yamaha. 

Polaris Razr and Rangers are probably the most abundant on the market. Decent machines,  i would stay away from high mileage / hour units. Most SXS's i run across are lightly used. Higher mileage, worn tires as most are pavement riders and light trail use. 

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE