MORE
ATVs

Polaris Stop Ride Recall

2/14/23 @ 8:57 AM
INITIAL POST
Lake bum
Lake bum
User since 3/28/18

Just wondering how many people are being affected by this Polaris SxS fuel line, stop ride, mandate. This is 9 weeks and counting! With no solution from Polaris, BUT Polaris continues to manufacture. Polaris should be forced to shut down production and use these fuel pumps to correct the affected models.

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
2/21/23 @ 5:13 PM
Lake bum
Lake bum
User since 3/28/18
So get this!! After having the SxS parked for 2 months due to stop ride from Polaris, mine passed the fuel pump inspection, talk about pi$$ing away 8 weeks of ice fishing use. Ahhhh frustrating.  
2/20/23 @ 8:29 AM
Lake bum
Lake bum
User since 3/28/18
Finally got the notice to bring my SxS in for the fuel pump repair. My understanding is that the fuel pump has a drilled hole at the 90° fitting at the top of the tank. They inspect the hole size, and the angle of the hole, then it’s a pass - fail, reinstall the pump, or replace the pump, mine will be inspected today. 
2/19/23 @ 5:46 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07
Covers a bunch of sleds too!

2/18/23 @ 12:02 PM
Lake bum
Lake bum
User since 3/28/18
That’s the one! 
2/18/23 @ 7:14 AM
percheye1
User since 6/24/01
Is this what you were asking about?

Polaris Issues Stop Ride / Stop Sale for Some Model Year 2021-2023 RANGER XP 1000 and 1000, 2021-2022 RZR Pro XP, 2021 Pro XD, 2021-2022 Bobcat and 2021 Gravely Off-Road Vehicles | Polaris 
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE