SEARCH
MORE
ATVs

CFMOTO ATV

12/10/22 @ 5:18 PM
INITIAL POST
crappiesnatcher
User since 2/13/14

Does anyone have one and would you recommend?  I have been shopping for ATVs and came across many good reviews on these.

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
2/7/23 @ 11:00 PM
Quackshot
Quackshot
User since 1/16/11

I've had a U-Force 800 for 5 years. I live in rural MN and I use it to plow my drive along with a little trail riding in and around Flambeau River State forest. Plus I take it to Nebraska deer hunting every year. The NE ridges are super steep and the unit handles it like a champ. I also welded a little 2" receiver hitch to the top rear of the roll cage where I mounted  little 2000 lb winch. in the hitch - works great for lifting deer up into the tilt box. UTV's are street legal by me so I take into town or just toss in the ice gear and head strait to the river. The U-800 will do over 50 mph.  I'm 70 so as expected I'm not beating the H3ll out of it it. If you want something for aggressive trail riding get a Razor, want the best lay down some serious money and get a CanAm. Last I heard the Royal Canadian Mounted Police were using CF Motos.   Good Luck

2/3/23 @ 2:33 PM
scott3206
User since 4/29/07

I have a 2022 CFMoto 600 touring that I bought about a year ago. So far no issues, lots of extras for got the price point. Handles and rides great. 

2/1/23 @ 11:00 PM
Bofish 3
User since 3/25/20

I have had one for six years- not a single problem- love it- smooth ride

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE