SEARCH
MORE
ATVs

ATV Repair

12/16/19 @ 1:19 PM
INITIAL POST
Igor
User since 6/20/01

I need to get some work done on both of my ATV's and am looking for recommendations on a reputable repair place in SE WI.  I live in Pewaukee but if the place does good work, I don't mind driving an hour.

Any help would be appreciated.

Displaying 1 to 11 of 11 posts
1/23/22 @ 9:16 AM
samfox
User since 3/17/09

Anyone know the guys name that repairs atv’s in Omro. Thanks

2/10/21 @ 10:37 AM
PimplySwede
User since 1/6/09

Same question for Cadott/Chippewa Falls/Eau Claire area.  

'95 Polaris Magnum 425 - having difficulty getting it in gear both forward and reverse. 

If it doesn't go in after 7-8 tries, I touch the throttle to rev it briefly, then it goes right in.

1/28/20 @ 9:28 PM
hntesox
hntesox
User since 1/11/02

Mikes motorsports in Allenton WI...

1/1/20 @ 1:19 PM
dpacapt
dpacapt
PRO MEMBER User since 1/16/09

It has been a few years but I had real good experience with A+Power Sports in Elkhorn. I had been having problems withanother dealer not fixing my quad right and they did it right the first time and even got the Manufacturer to warranty the parts, even tho the quad was 3 months out of warranty.

12/31/19 @ 1:33 PM
DandE
User since 2/9/10

Action Powersports in Waukesha 

12/21/19 @ 9:05 AM
BFH
User since 3/10/02

Don and Roys on Bluemond. They have bee fair to me.

12/19/19 @ 9:47 PM
gobbler
PRO MEMBER User since 6/30/01

Maybe not many places people would recommend, I've gone to several throughout times and you think you find a good one but then you end up disappointed 

12/18/19 @ 6:47 PM
fltlndr
User since 12/25/02

You could try mad city power sports but it may be a little far for you.

12/18/19 @ 5:56 PM
Jeremy
User since 6/15/01

Well I am far from SE Wisconsin and I don't know for sure but the view count might count the search bots for google/yahoo/other and users not logged in

12/18/19 @ 2:40 PM
Igor
User since 6/20/01

453 views in 3 days and not a single response?????

Displaying 1 to 11 of 11 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE