Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Who's hunting next weekend?

9/12/21 @ 3:59 PM
ORIGINAL POST
JACKWAGON 999
USER SINCE 8/12/20

I'll hunt mornings, fish in the evening.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 22 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

9/17/21 @ 2:39 PM
IceFishBaby
USER SINCE 11/26/01

Saturday am, pm, Sunday am.  Weather looks good.  Would like a good frost soon for mosquito but enjoy anytime in a tree.

9/17/21 @ 10:26 AM
splitG2
splitG2
USER SINCE 10/12/07

Yup, I'll be going in the mornings. Will be cool with ESE winds. Perfect for a couple of good stands that are not hunted that often because of wind direction.

9/17/21 @ 9:10 AM
Mr.Bass1984
Mr.Bass1984
USER SINCE 6/12/10

I already said I'm going, but 42 degrees Saturday morning is sounding really good and getting me excited.

9/16/21 @ 11:01 PM
mcsb
mcsb
USER SINCE 6/6/10

This guy sat am only then work calls. Next week looks good too. I'll be out then aswell mostly being adventurous and checking new places granted winds good for entry/being on stand/ and exit...

9/16/21 @ 7:06 PM
badgerstatehunter
USER SINCE 2/6/06

agreed Fowler.  Saturday morning looks great.  Fishing rest of weekend.  

9/16/21 @ 6:30 PM
Fowler2
Fowler2
USER SINCE 7/17/09

Looking like a very cool overnight  Friday. Saturday morning hunt lookn very good.

Downhill from there though. Very warm temperatures the rest of weekend.

9/15/21 @ 11:55 AM
Musky Ben
USER SINCE 3/13/02

I'll be fishing if possible...  pullled my cam cards this past weekend on my way home from the sweatsoaked Badger game on Sunday.  62* in the woods and wished I'd had my headnet!!!

As much as I'd like to hunt, the bucks are going to have to wait...

Musky Ben

9/14/21 @ 8:00 PM
ihookem
ihookem
USER SINCE 11/29/01

I wont be hunting. I will be fishing in Upper Michigan. I dont see much on opening weekend down here . I will however, hunt some of my easy spots on the public land down here in SE Wis. during the week if it is cool out . Im not burning my favorite spots in Spetember.

9/14/21 @ 7:32 PM
tailsneyes
USER SINCE 11/29/19

I will be buddy's son wants to duck hunt he doesn't. Taking the youngster out sit on decoys for awhile then a little jump shooting before it gets to hot and time to take the dog home. Good luck to anybody taking a youngster out this weekend.

9/14/21 @ 7:21 PM
Quester
USER SINCE 1/28/07

No way!   Mosquitoes are horrendous!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 22 POSTS
Advertise here
With MEGA 360 Imaging, we didn’t reinvent the wheel. We redefined it, bringing the unmatched coverage of our 360 Imaging technology into the megahertz range for next-level detail. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA 360 Imaging
Reinvented with SCIII carbon, IPC mandrel technology and custom Winn split-grip handles. Mojo Musky features 14 models including 3 telescopic rods for easier storage. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - St. Croix Mojo Musky
The Bio-Minnow Vertical Jig is the first vertical jigging bait with a metal tail for increased durability and fine-tuning. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - FishLab Bio-Minnow Vertical Jig
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.