gobbler
MEMBER since 6/30/01

Any reports on these shops

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
7/15/16 @ 1:21 PM
.Long Barrels
User since 12/9/14

YEARS ago I went to buckrub and they could barely tie in a peep.  They will sell a novice anything just to get rid of product.  I personally know BK3 staff,  they live and know archery equipment.  I can't speak to westown or BR as of the last 15 years,  but what i read here I'm assuming nothing has changed.  

Reviews are like butt holes,  everyone has one.  the problem is a person that knows NOTHING about archery equipment really can't give a accurate review on the the subject besides how they were treated.  

I know for a fact that Bob, Mike, Kim and the rest of their staff know archery equipment and tuning.  they also will not carry an item if it sucks just because it sells.  you want good advice and good service from people that actually KNOW.  go to BKIII,  period.  I've shot 3d with bob and mike,  I know where they have come from.  I personally have not had them work on my bows because I work on my own.  that said, if I would have someone do the work,  it would be them.  Simple as that.

7/15/16 @ 9:24 AM
stillhunter
User since 8/11/01

I have to chime in here I have never been to buckrub but have been to west town many times and bk3 . I have to say that since west town moved there not the same store there customer service in my opinion has dropped way down and it seems they just care about getting your money .

Now BK3 on the other hand was very patient I drove over a hour to get there and he had a ton of other work but he set it aside to help me so I would not have to leave my bow was very impressed on the way he set my bow up it shot better then ever before all at a reasonable cost . I am in no way affiliated with any shop just thought id give you my input on 2 shops that I have used . I hope wherever you go they do a good job and gain a new customer

7/15/16 @ 7:46 AM
browning3
browning3
User since 5/23/02

Stay away from buckrub.  BK3 is the best in the area.

7/14/16 @ 10:37 PM
Longbow Joe
Longbow Joe
User since 3/25/11

Neither..... BK III

7/9/16 @ 9:09 PM
standard_lengthy
standard_lengthy
User since 6/8/07

I love a good backrub.Seriously though west town is a good shop. Can't say about backrub. Don't believe the comments on LL, they are mostly from salty old men who complain about everything. Frankly yelp is more legit.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.