MORE
Archery

Trail Camera Pictures

10/2/06 @ 1:27 PM
INITIAL POST
doorman
pikestriker
User since 2/16/06
Lets see 'em put the all the bruisers and other bucks on here.

Displaying 46 to 60 of 3,073 posts
11/15/18 @ 7:51 AM
.Long Barrels
User since 12/9/14

Icebelt,  I prefer not to be in the woods when there are 600k dudes with guns,  3/4 of which are totally clueless. naw,  I'll go fishin and get back in the tree once the guns are done.

11/15/18 @ 1:41 AM
Riverhunt
User since 2/19/08

I would much rather knock him down with the bow but I'm not going to pass if he shows himself during rifle. He is a brute of a buck. My 14 yr old son will be along as well as a few of my closest friends, and they would not pass him either with the gun. He is a once in a lifetime buck and if he makes it past the neighbors and us during the gun season I will be after him with the bow until the end of the season. My guess on him is at least 150. For an 8pt, thats giant.

Good luck to all and I will post results after the gun season.

Riverhunt

11/14/18 @ 3:43 PM
Mr.Bass1984
Mr.Bass1984
User since 6/12/10

I'd shoot him with any weapon and plan to do the same on our local behemoth that always snuck by me just out of bow range several times the last two years no matter where I sat.

11/14/18 @ 11:12 AM
.Long Barrels
User since 12/9/14

It's america,  we are entitled to our own opinions.  I will be ice fishing this weekend anyway.  Shoot em up boys!  Be safe.

he's mid 140's after looking at the night pic more.

11/14/18 @ 9:48 AM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03

BTW, I have that 8 well into the 150's.  I'd kill him first chance I had with any legal weapon and be proud as pie!

11/14/18 @ 9:45 AM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03

He's deserves better.  

I think Clint Eastwood said it best in Unforgiven:  "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."  

11/14/18 @ 8:04 AM
.Long Barrels
User since 12/9/14

River,  why not just leave him live and try to write the final chapter next bow season?  I'd much rather give him a broadhead than a bullet.  He's deserves better...plus the bow season doesn't end till jan 6.

11/14/18 @ 8:02 AM
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
User since 12/19/10

Geez, he’s nice and tall!

11/14/18 @ 12:26 AM
Riverhunt
User since 2/19/08

I know how you guys like big 8pts. I've been chasing this one for the last 2 weeks. Couldn't get him close enough for the bow. Maybe this weekend.

Riverhunt

11/12/18 @ 10:27 AM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03

griff that is an absolute beast!  He left for lunch by 9?  Ugh...

11/11/18 @ 8:12 PM
hockeyguy39
User since 8/24/07

My brother in law decided to sleep in this morning. Whoops lol!

11/10/18 @ 11:46 PM
hockeyguy39
User since 8/24/07

Brother in law took me out to a new wood lot he got access to where I'll be sitting for opening day this afternoon, then showed me about 40 pics of this guy. 

As nice and comfortable as the tower blinds he has are, I'm kind of excited about getting back in some woods instead of staring at a bare field. Hoping for a nice calm morning!

11/10/18 @ 10:55 PM
griff n
griff n
User since 6/17/11

Niebhor to the north was gouing to sit all day Wenesday. Looked in his backpack for some lunch and found he forgot it in his truck. Went out and got it and came back and saw he had 3 new pictures. This was one of them. He said he didn't know if he should sit the rest of the day or go home and cry.

11/10/18 @ 9:57 PM
earlyretirement
earlyretirement
User since 3/2/13

This is all public land. leaf picker up guy is my fat a$$,  so ya I know him.  I was looking at fresh blood on a leaf and looking/listening for anyone tracking a deer.  I pulled the trail cam and saw them walking on the private.  I whistled. they did not hear and walked a little ways, but then I heard two people talking... so I figured tracking a deer and headed over. Turns out they had the deer already.  I do not know long bow guy..  I have him on a couple cameras and he appears to never have a stand.. just an old fashion spot stalk deal.  Hats off to him if he pulls that off. 

Length... I agree to damn long.. shoulda split it, but it was just the trail cams I had brought it and they had a lot more buck footage on them.  More to come.. trying to pull my last cameras this week before gun season.  Trying to decide where to gun hunt, such a different and more crowded season than bow. Used cameras this year, only lost (stolen) one sd card.. so far.

11/9/18 @ 11:17 PM
Wandering Eye's
User since 9/23/03

Earlyretirement 

thanks for the video. When I first saw it was almost a half hour I was like “really?” But the footage is awesome and you caught some classics behavior! Well worth my time!

thank you for sharing!

Wandering Eye’s

Displaying 46 to 60 of 3,073 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE