LOGIN
Lake-Link

rage broadheads for 1/10th the price

10/16/17 @ 2:34 PM
ORIGNAL POST
earlyretirement
earlyretirement
User since 3/2/13

I have used some cheaper broadheads the last 3 years.  They look just like the rage broadheads, but were 15$ for a dozen versus the rage 45$ for 3.  I have had great luck with these.  Anyone else use these?? They sure look the same.  And merry Christmas-- come early for those of you who did not know about this option.  first pic cabellas, second pic amazon

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
10/18/17 @ 8:22 PM
Dadamczak
User since 1/18/16

I believe and could be wrong but most of Rage parts are made outside the USA but assembled in the USA. Like a lot of the products made in America. The company I work for manufacturer's it's product in the USA but the aluminum they use comes from China via steel company based in of the USA, it's a global economy hard to find any products made from all American material. 

10/18/17 @ 4:12 PM
OO Buckshot
User since 10/4/05
I prefer to buy USA made products instead of supporting chinese knockoffs.  No wonder we don't make a whole lot of stuff right here at home anymore

10/16/17 @ 7:20 PM
Dadamczak
User since 1/18/16

I'm using the knock off rage hypodermic got 12 for $12, took them to a buddy of mine who shoots the rage hypo and other than the screw that holds the blades in he said they are the same. You do need to sharpen the blades but no big deal for a buck each and the real rage collars work on them. Shot a doe with 1 so far and worked perfectly. Going to buy a bunch more got them off eBay. Down side is they do take the slow boat from China to get here about 30 days

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.