Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

New Mathews Nocam

11/5/14 @ 1:42 PM
ORIGNAL POST
yahay
User since 11/28/07
I see Mathews is releasing thier new No Cam bow. Watching the video, seems like the real deal but obviously time will tell. Draw must be super super smooth on this thing. 330 FPS. Nocking point certainly will be rock solid every draw. Be interesting to see how this is received by the hunting public. Cant wait

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
11/6/14 @ 7:57 AM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03
They say they redesigned and made everything as basic as possible from an engineering standpoint. That clearly didn't impact price. The $1,100 msrp is pretty darn steep. And they stuck with the same ugly riser, IMO of course. I may go shoot one just because, but I'm sticking with my Hoyt CRX for a while yet.

11/5/14 @ 10:24 PM
Bite_size_to a_bluegill
Bite_size_to a_bluegill
User since 12/26/04
I personally dislike the look of this bow. Friend shot it earlier today and gave it a 7.5 out of 10. Said the draw cycle sucked. To each there own I guess. Seems to me like mathews is going down the wrong road as far as "bow appeal" gos. Lets face it specs are more less maxed out. 2015 Z2 looks decent. Ill stick with my heliM.

11/5/14 @ 9:39 PM
kswales
kswales
User since 4/6/10
Saw one today at a local archery shop. Pretty nice bows. A guy shot his creed at the same poundage and both bows had the same FPS

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.