SEARCH
MORE
Archery

New BEHIND THE BOW film - 'Bury the Hatchet' (Part 1) SW Wisconsin PUBLIC LAND

9/11/20 @ 1:19 PM
INITIAL POST
Czabs24
User since 9/2/15

Hey guys It took a while to put this one together, part 2 will be releasing late September.  Best of luck to everyone for the WI opener tomorrow!  Maybe this will get ya hyped.  

Displaying 1 to 14 of 14 posts
9/30/20 @ 10:10 AM
Mr.Bass1984
Mr.Bass1984
User since 6/12/10

All I kept thinking about when he was carrying the buck was all the ticks that were probably crawling around on him.   Excellent video though.

9/29/20 @ 8:52 PM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03

Finished Part 2.  Very well done. Loved it.  Skylar carrying his buck out on his shoulders, total show off move!  Just kidding, mad respect for both of you.  True bow hunters!

9/29/20 @ 5:34 PM
the Jimmer
the Jimmer
User since 1/11/05

I watched it. It’s pretty good. They do a solid job. 

9/29/20 @ 3:36 PM
Woods-N-Water
User since 9/17/16

Well done.  Super fun to watch!  Really gets the blood boiling for the season in front of all of us.  It looks like you’ve figured this out already, but make sure you treasure time spent hunting with friends and family. I had a falling out with my hunting bud one season several years ago.  We both realized it wasn’t worth losing the friendship and hunting companionship over.  I’m glad we both sucked it up and moved on because having someone like that makes the season so much more fun.  Good luck in Iowa!

9/29/20 @ 2:05 PM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03

I see part 2 is up on youtube.  Haven't had a chance to watch it yet.  Stupid job.    

9/23/20 @ 5:24 PM
musky nut
musky nut
User since 7/20/12

Very well done guys! Awesome footage! Can’t wait till part 2 comes out. Sorry about your uncle. That’s a tough one to swallow. Good luck this season. 

9/22/20 @ 11:05 AM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03

Very, very nice Curtis.  I've watched all your stuff and it is excellent.  Your production quality has really ramped up over the years and the content has always been top notch.  Good work.  Sorry to hear about your uncle.

9/21/20 @ 5:56 PM
kona77
User since 6/20/13

Welcome back guys !!!! In today's world of sitting in "mini-condo's" and passing on bucks "that just don't score enough" I really enjoy seeing real hunting footage. Looking forward to your next video and once again glad you are back !!!  

9/16/20 @ 3:35 PM
packer34
User since 3/28/02

Very nicely done.  As a fellow veteran I feel the same about bow hunting and getting away and just enjoying the outdoors.  Thanks for the video and looking forward to Part 2.  

9/13/20 @ 12:23 PM
Czabs24
User since 9/2/15

"Great Video and Welcome Back!!

Looking forward to part 2."

Thanks man!  Shooting for a 9/28 release date!

Woods-N-Water  

"VERY well done once again.  I honestly don’t think any other hunting content compares so I really, really hope you are able to produce more.  I’ve been looking for you guys the last couple of years and was always disappointed there was nothing new. Life is constantly changing and throwing us curve balls.  We trudge through it trying to find the right path and hopefully with His help and those we love we stay pointed in the right direction.  Best of luck to you both.  I hope you find a way to put more of this together for us."

I appreciate that man!  Couldn't agree more, good luck this bow season   

LotusNMo  

Awesome looking forward to part two. I really dont watch any videos on here because its the same old bs but i recognized the name Behind the bow.Your public land video from a few years ago was quality prod.

Uhh yes 'Life of a Public Land Bowhunter' that was our last whitetail video.  Its been a while.  I appreciate the message.  Thank you!  Good luck this season   

9/12/20 @ 6:58 AM
Woods-N-Water
User since 9/17/16

VERY well done once again.  I honestly don’t think any other hunting content compares so I really, really hope you are able to produce more.  I’ve been looking for you guys the last couple of years and was always disappointed there was nothing new. Life is constantly changing and throwing us curve balls.  We trudge through it trying to find the right path and hopefully with His help and those we love we stay pointed in the right direction.  Best of luck to you both.  I hope you find a way to put more of this together for us.

9/11/20 @ 8:55 PM
LotusNMo
User since 9/21/08

Awesome looking forward to part two. I really dont watch any videos on here because its the same old bs but i recognized the name Behind the bow.Your public land video from a few years ago was quality prod. 

Displaying 1 to 14 of 14 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE