LOGIN
Lake-Link

Juneau county reports

10/27/12 @ 8:06 AM
ORIGNAL POST
duckman05
duckman05
User since 1/6/11
Haven't seen any on Juneau yet, figured I would chime in. I hunt southern juneau, sat last night have 12 doe it a cut corn field....Not bucks to be seen. Have noticed a few scrapes. Also noticed there are not many dead deer on the roads around here yet, compared to Monore and Jackson co. Think the best is to come this week and next. Happy hunting.

DISPLAYING 11 TO 20 OF 410 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
10/21/19 @ 7:20 AM
BigHorn
User since 10/24/11

Nice buck, Bueller!  I was up this past weekend but only hunted Saturday morning.  The water is down some, so that was a welcome sight.  There were some fresh scrapes in the usual places.  Checked the cameras and a couple of new decent bucks showed up as well as 1 really nice one.  I didn't have any bucks on camera all summer.  Plenty of does and fawns though.  I'll be up the 24th thru the 4th.  Looks like the extended forecast calls for some cool weather, so that's good.  It should be heating up soon!  Good luck all and be safe!

10/17/19 @ 12:14 PM
bueller
User since 1/4/03

Thanks guys. His neck was indeed large. I don't know if that was just his normal size because I had zero trail cam pics of him. 

10/17/19 @ 8:16 AM
Skunky
Skunky
User since 3/15/14

Bueller, nice buck!! It looks like his neck is puffed already or is it just the pic??

10/16/19 @ 9:40 PM
badgerfowl1
User since 10/1/12

Nice Juneau county buck bueller!

10/15/19 @ 3:37 PM
bueller
User since 1/4/03

Love them October cold fronts. Got this guy Sunday afternoon entering a food plot.

10/5/19 @ 8:25 AM
BIG TIMBER
User since 7/6/01

Anyone hunt the Refuge or Meadow Valley lately. They haven’t given out antleress tags in many years there and wonder if the population is coming back,

10/1/19 @ 10:00 AM
BigHorn
User since 10/24/11

If it keeps raining like this, I may have to put my hunting land as a lake on the fishing forums.  I was up 2 weekends ago and there was alot of water.  2 record years of precipitation will do that I guess.  I'll probably go this weekend.  Good thing I bought a boot dryer last year...

9/26/19 @ 8:07 AM
Casedog
Casedog
MEMBER since 10/4/11

Heading up to Juneau county tonight for 3 day weekend and am excited to see the food plots with all the rain! Good luck gentlemen!

Aim small miss small 

9/8/19 @ 7:01 PM
badgerfowl1
User since 10/1/12

Brassicas coming along nicely. 

8/25/19 @ 8:45 PM
Casedog
Casedog
MEMBER since 10/4/11

Finally got up to New Miner for a weeks worth of choirs and food plotting!

Hopefully get the rain there predicting this week!

Pleasantly surprised by the “freak” buck of last year! His rack is really starting to turn into something! I’m hoping he makes it  another year yet because he has tons of potential!! 

DISPLAYING 11 TO 20 OF 410 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.