Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Archery shops in Green Bay

7/16/14 @ 8:10 PM
ORIGNAL POST
KTNJR
User since 12/18/07
Can anybody recommend a good archery shop in Green Bay? I've gone to Hunter's Edge a couple of times and I think their customer service is really bad. Don't care to go back. I e-mailed Archery Elements and no reply. Starting to look like Cablela's is my only choice. I can see next year when I purchase my new bow I will have to go out of town for that.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 9 OF 9 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
9/13/14 @ 5:17 PM
sloshkosh
sloshkosh
User since 3/30/04
Another vote for dave at archery elements. He set up my new bow last yr. Fast friendly affordable and it shoots lazers. He knows his stuff.

9/12/14 @ 5:46 PM
ESOX68
ESOX68
User since 2/21/06
Archery elements . I heard of it word of mouth. Awesome guy.

7/20/14 @ 9:55 AM
gobygoby
User since 3/5/09
There is a new shop that just opened up on Main St in Seymour, minutes west of Green Bay, they have a great staff who is willing to help and very knowledgable. They actually been around for many years, i bought a few bows from them when they were doing it part time from a shop just north of town. Their new shop now has archery lanes, a bar, and video archery in it. I'm looking at purchasing another bow from them, they are the only ones around that sell Obsession bows, if you haven't tried one, you must! The number to Trophy Hunters Supply is 920-833-BOWS, mainly open after 3pm weekdays and i believe noon to 6 on saturdays.

2/1/19 @ 6:09 PM
SHEEPD0G
SHEEPD0G
User since 5/22/12
Give Dave a call at archery elements, his number is on the website and he'll answer right away. He'll take care of you and his prices can't be beat!

7/18/14 @ 7:57 PM
chuckc
User since 3/21/14
Isn't there a brand new Cabelas in GB now ? Not certain about their "shop" but they have a pretty big selection of stuff. ChuckC

7/18/14 @ 10:25 AM
hbird-ice55
hbird-ice55
User since 10/21/11
I've always had good service at hunters edge just picked up a new matthews creed xs last night and they even offered to help with sighting it in after it was all set up my wife also ordered a bow and the owner was great at making her feel comfortable even though she hasn't shot in several years

7/17/14 @ 3:26 PM
js5
User since 10/15/12
A new shop just opened on packerland just south of 172. It is a Forge dealer. Forge is a Wisconsin company based out of Waukesha. I have never used any of their stuff but may be worth a try. Pretty small shop but the owner seemed nice when I stopped in.

7/17/14 @ 6:59 AM
zeplure
zeplure
User since 2/11/02
If you want a good deal on a bow and be able to talk to a bunch of different shops go to Deer Fest the second weekend of August. You can shoot every brand and talk to factory Reps.

deerfest.com

DISPLAYING 1 TO 9 OF 9 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.