SEARCH
MORE
Archery

Archery Shop recommdations for Women's Bow

6/24/21 @ 2:06 PM
INITIAL POST
Remi
User since 3/23/05

Ideally within 1 hour of Appleton, would be willing to drive further if the service quality is worth it. 

Leaning towards a Mathews Women's Bow but we have an open mind.  My wife has been using the same bow for almost 20 years, lots of good memories hunting.  We replaced strings a few times over that span, but now ready for a new bow. 

I want someone who will spend time with her tuning the bow during set up, paper shooting, etc... 

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
7/19/21 @ 9:34 PM
Remi
User since 3/23/05

We ended up going to Lena Swamp Archery.  Small place in front but lots of bows and room in back to try them.  Great guys had her try 5 different bows before she picked one.  We also found that a shorter draw length was better.  They spent 2 hours with her and transfer her old sight, we decided to go with a new arrow rest.  Overall good experience, I would recommend Lena Swamp Archery and would use them again. 

6/30/21 @ 2:07 PM
WindLaker1
User since 7/3/08

A little more than an hour, but BKIII in Wind Lake.

Matthews dealer, excellent service, great guys.

6/25/21 @ 5:36 PM
arcus venator
arcus venator
User since 1/6/03

I have never purchased a bow there so I can't speak for their set up but Old 45 Archery in Hortonville has been a Matthews dealer for 25 years.  Maybe worth a call or stop in and see them.

old45archery.com

6/25/21 @ 3:16 PM
kacman64
User since 11/25/03

Bucks & Bulls in Stevens Point, they did great setting up my wife. 

6/24/21 @ 7:19 PM
pickler
User since 5/13/18

lena swamp archery    wade will set her up

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE