LOGIN
Lake-Link

ANY BUCKS, FLORENCE COUNTY?

10/19/14 @ 8:51 PM
ORIGNAL POST
OUTDOORCRITTER
OUTDOORCRITTER
User since 2/5/12
Have you seen, arrowed, harvested, killed or heard of anyone doing any of the before mentioned to any BUCKS in the Florence county area.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks OUTDOORCRITTER

DISPLAYING 1 TO 8 OF 8 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
11/3/14 @ 7:03 AM
Shanker12
User since 1/5/13
One nice buck left in Florence County! Crappy picture but you get the point.

10/30/14 @ 10:53 PM
Farnorthbadger
User since 12/7/13
I havn't seen a buck all year long in Florence County. I live in Aurora and see few if any deer near my house( rural mixed woods farmland)in an ag tag area. The few spots with pockets of deer have very very few bucks ,one seen all year on my Dads road,where normally you see 15 to 20 regularly. The WDNR has no idea how low the buck kill will be up here this year. I seriously wonder if there will be enough bucks to breed the does that are left? I don't know any facts about that but I've never seen fewer bucks here,and probably never seen fewer deer.

10/29/14 @ 8:29 AM
OUTDOORCRITTER
OUTDOORCRITTER
User since 2/5/12
OK so the general consensus is there are NO BUCKS.

OUTDOORCRITTER Crying

10/23/14 @ 1:57 PM
BiigPiike
BiigPiike
User since 12/20/09
Depends where you are in the county in my opinion. Was up there last Sunday and saw between 20-25 deer, including a decent 6 pointer that almost took a liking to my truck near the pine river flowage.

10/20/14 @ 8:31 PM
land man
User since 9/12/06
I have seen some deer, Aurora area- around the few farms that are still in operation. I don't hunt there, but there are a few that have survived around the food sources.

10/20/14 @ 5:11 PM
OUTDOORCRITTER
OUTDOORCRITTER
User since 2/5/12
Good point, Thanks for the clarification. Get rid of the critter in the pic we might have a chance.

10/20/14 @ 2:38 PM
Pike River Outfitters
User since 5/3/08
I didn't think there were any deer left in Florence County. A better question may be has anyone seen any deer?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 8 OF 8 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.