Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

all day sit

10/21/20 @ 7:14 AM
ORIGINAL POST
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01

When do you start doing all day sits?  They are my favorite, however with two young kids, only get a few per year.  When do you start?  Guessing first week of November for most.  Will take a day off work for sure during this week.

DISPLAYING 11 TO 13 OF 13 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

10/21/20 @ 9:49 AM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
User since 7/20/09

For me I'm usually up north in the national forest and the most buck pictures that I have gotten over the years have been around the first to second week of November.  I know they are moving more earlier, but that just has been historically the most pictures of different bucks cruising through for me.  So I try to take off for 4 days or so during that time and do all day sits.  This year I'm doing 11/5 - 11/8.  The weekend after too of course if needed, but that is my main plan.

Sort of the same boat with limited time and family wanting to do other things, I don't hunt like I used to.  

10/21/20 @ 8:31 AM
sheephead
User since 2/8/17

I am like most of you and have family, work and other commitments. Very limited on full day sits. For some reason on my property November 4-10 always seems to be near peak for buck movement. I use the few days I have available during that week. This year the 7th and 8th are a Saturday Sunday so I will sit all day. 

DISPLAYING 11 TO 13 OF 13 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.