LOGIN
Lake-Link

2021/22 bow hunting reports

9/18/21 @ 4:31 PM
ORIGINAL POST
mcsb
mcsb
USER SINCE 6/6/10

Had a little year and a half come in at 7am ish... Downwind and crossed walk in path and kept going... Cool to experience ground hunting in a marsh/crp area... Later went to check a cam close in area and got within 40 of a small doe with the sun at my back... Good check I'll be trying to hunt that area after working this weekend 2 nice bucks around there just no daylight pics will have to gameplan to move in close to suspected bedding provided they aren't in the corn there... All public land se wi..  tight(bow)strings and good luck everyone this season. I'm pumped!

DISPLAYING 41 TO 50 OF 152 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

11/3/21 @ 11:38 PM
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
USER SINCE 12/19/10

Great rut activity for me tonight. Saw 6 bucks, chasing does, grunting & fighting. Had a nice 8ptr snort wheeze at a small buck, first time I’ve ever seen that in person. A spike and 4ptr came within range but the biggest one never came closer than 45yds. Pretty cool!!

11/3/21 @ 2:58 PM
brews4995
brews4995
USER SINCE 4/2/10
Thanks for the help Dude, thats what it took.

So yes here is my 10 from yesterday

11/3/21 @ 1:13 PM
the_dude
the_dude
USER SINCE 1/10/03

Awesome bucks, guys.  Way to get it down on public, Hardcore.  That is a very cool deer!

Brews, on your computer pic, change the name to something unique, like Brews4995buck10pt.  Then it will come through.  If you have it named something generic and someone else posted a pic with the same name, you will get their pic.  It's dumb, but reality.

11/3/21 @ 11:02 AM
Mr.Bass1984
Mr.Bass1984
USER SINCE 6/12/10

Nice bucks!!!  Great job guys!!!

11/3/21 @ 9:41 AM
Hardcore-Wisconsin
Hardcore-Wisconsin
USER SINCE 8/10/10

After several years of having permission for some great private land I had to move on due to the owner passing away and land being sold off. So off to public I went. Was able to harvest this guy 11/1 at 1 o'clock. Sheboygan county

11/3/21 @ 8:08 AM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
USER SINCE 7/20/09

Shot this 11 pointer on 10/31.  Hunted behind my house and I don't typically see a lot so thought I'd rattle and try to make something happen.  Was loud though with sound coming off I-39 so I figured nothing would hear me.  At about 5PM it got pretty quiet so I tried rattling.  I was in the middle of it when I saw a spiker coming straight at me from the north.  Set the antlers down and got in position, was just going to record him on my Tactacam.  He acted nervous and all the conditions were right so I thought maybe he wasn't seeing a deer and didn't want to commit.  He made a few hops back pretty fast and then I heard noise behind me to the south.  This one was coming at a pretty good clip with is head outstretched.  Then from the west there was another buck coming.  Saw 8 points on it right away but quit looking after that as I was concentrating on this other one.  Was pretty cool to have bucks coming from 3 different ways, all converging on me.

Worked great having them all there because they were basically eyeing each other up.  This one came past at 20 yards on his way towards the 8 pointer.

11/3/21 @ 8:07 AM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
USER SINCE 7/20/09

Are you on an iphone?  I think those use .heic extensions which is not supported everywhere.  Might have to save it as a jpeg or something possibly.

11/3/21 @ 7:42 AM
brews4995
brews4995
USER SINCE 4/2/10

On my phone, It doesn't click when I hit the upload icon and tried on my computer and it wasn't the picture I selected,  wasn't even one of my pics.  Thanks for the help, I give up.

Driving around yesterday I saw 2 nice bucks trying to get killed on the road.  Good luck everyone out there and stay safe.

11/3/21 @ 6:54 AM
Skunky ll
USER SINCE 1/11/21

Click, upload files here, photo library, resize to medium. Done. 

11/3/21 @ 5:38 AM
brews4995
brews4995
USER SINCE 4/2/10

Got a nice 10 pointer yesterday at 728 AM. He was by himself but was definitely on a mission somewhere.  That is the earliest in the morning I have ever shot a buck bow hunting. 

Would post a picture. But haven't ever been able to figure out how since LL changed their format.  If anyone can help, would greatly appreciate it!

DISPLAYING 41 TO 50 OF 152 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.