LOGIN
Lake-Link

2021/22 bow hunting reports

9/18/21 @ 5:31 PM
ORIGINAL POST
mcsb
mcsb
USER SINCE 6/6/10

Had a little year and a half come in at 7am ish... Downwind and crossed walk in path and kept going... Cool to experience ground hunting in a marsh/crp area... Later went to check a cam close in area and got within 40 of a small doe with the sun at my back... Good check I'll be trying to hunt that area after working this weekend 2 nice bucks around there just no daylight pics will have to gameplan to move in close to suspected bedding provided they aren't in the corn there... All public land se wi..  tight(bow)strings and good luck everyone this season. I'm pumped!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 36 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

10/18/21 @ 7:42 AM
EYE_SKI
EYE_SKI
USER SINCE 3/26/19

pressure induced LULL..  couple weeks yet

10/17/21 @ 9:29 PM
Mr_Spike
USER SINCE 10/30/05

Nothing moving tonight!!!

Will things take off this wkend?

10/17/21 @ 8:40 PM
bass423
MEMBER SINCE 3/1/12

Southern Adams Co, sat last night nada.  Went back this morning and had a small spike come in before light and an almost 8 pointer at 8 AM.  Got some nice photos and had an enjoyable weekend.

10/17/21 @ 9:17 AM
haf2fsh
MEMBER SINCE 6/23/01

Checked out my hunting ground yesterday, its going to be awhile. No rubs or scrapes, not much activity on camera. Didn't even bother to put up my ground blind. Taking grandson over next weekend, he's ready too go. We might be looking at a late season, need a frost and some cool weather.

10/16/21 @ 1:03 PM
EYE_SKI
EYE_SKI
USER SINCE 3/26/19

gave it a go this morning.. negative!  looked like black friday at walmart for vehicles.

drove home and went back to bed

10/16/21 @ 5:03 AM
Rattle em up
USER SINCE 4/19/21

Hunted 10/15/21 am, does were on the move. Saw a nub buck with his hair standing moving towards an adult doe, she chased him off fast. He looked pretty scared and went back by ma. Its the calm before the storm. Beans down in my area, hopefully the corn fields stay up for a couple more weeks. Haven't seen any rub or scrape activity but I slide in and out for hunts only. Have to observe from a far, Good luck all.

10/11/21 @ 3:45 PM
Tuck1212
USER SINCE 12/8/19

This coming weekend should be good first real cool front!!!

10/10/21 @ 1:20 PM
antler junkie
USER SINCE 8/17/05

Nice size doe Welder, congratulations . Should be some good eating there. 

10/10/21 @ 12:07 PM
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
USER SINCE 12/19/10

Got in 3 sits over the weekend. Friday evening didn’t see anything, found 5 or 6 new scrapes around the field edge. Saturday morning got out just as daylight was cracking, saw 3 tails on the way in then 10 minutes after setting up I saw movement 60 yds to my left and here comes a small doe feeding along. Watched it for 30 minutes, it ended up walking right underneath my stand. It got a pass to grow up. Saturday evening hunted on the edge of the woods along standing corn field, saw about 6 does. One nice one gave me a 10yd broadside shot that I couldn’t pass up. She ran about 50yds and piled up. Had to fill her with ice packs til this morning, man we need some cooler weather!!

10/10/21 @ 10:58 AM
IceFishBaby
USER SINCE 11/26/01

Sat this morning but nothing.   

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 36 POSTS
Advertise here
The Bio-Minnow Vertical Jig is the first vertical jigging bait with a metal tail for increased durability and fine-tuning. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - FishLab Bio-Minnow Vertical Jig
Navigloo has become a benchmark product for the winter protection of watercrafts. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NAVIGLOO - Navigloo Fishing Boat Covers
Reinvented with SCIII carbon, IPC mandrel technology and custom Winn split-grip handles. Mojo Musky features 14 models including 3 telescopic rods for easier storage. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - St. Croix Mojo Musky
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.