SEARCH
MORE
Archery

2019 updates from the stand

9/13/19 @ 9:53 PM
INITIAL POST
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01

Look forward to stories and get a feel for movement.  Look forward to the opener tomorrow.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 95 posts
12/7/19 @ 8:37 AM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01

A rabbit, a mouse, and red squirrel so far.  Not as good of sign as i hoped.  Sit another hour and a half and probably call ut a season.  Always a bittersweet day for me each year

11/28/19 @ 9:09 PM
RangerKid
User since 6/26/01

Man alcrumpler, either you had your phone out already or your one fast draw, to be able to get a picture  of him.

11/28/19 @ 8:29 AM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01

Happy thanksgiving.  20 degree and calm.  Not much sign, but glad to sneak out before travels.

11/27/19 @ 4:32 PM
alcrumpler
User since 7/19/09

6 deer seen this season so fare does an 2 unknow.an this bad boy!!

11/13/19 @ 9:12 AM
take'em!
User since 9/8/11

Small fork horn around 6:45, nothing since. Washington County

P.S. Its very cold!

11/12/19 @ 12:03 PM
take'em!
User since 9/8/11

Sat for about an hour before work this morning. 5 degrees with below 0 wind chill. I could not have done anymore than an hour! lots of fresh tracks int he snow from last night and a fresh scrape as well. No deet seen. 

11/12/19 @ 11:31 AM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01

Getting out tonight.  High of 14.  No update from the stand, too cold to.

11/12/19 @ 8:29 AM
Patrick Thomas
User since 11/14/17

Eastern Sheboygan County: Deer seem to be very inactive & staying in thick cover.Saturday  Saw a young 4pt playing with two fawns but really trailing their Mom. Sunday was walking thru thick pines & jumped a bedded does than up jumps a 6pt. I saw more bucks the first ten days of October. Two shooters, a tall 8 & a really nice 10 but it was 15 minutes after shooting time.  Lots of spike bucks so I thought there would be a ton of activity this year because of all the bucks but I was wrong.  There is still so much standing corn & with the colder weather they could be closer to or in those fields.  Have not even seen a buck driving around as usually this time of year I will spot several nice bucks oblivious to anything, other than following its nose in the wide open, usually between 9-1. Crazy how ghost-like whitetails can become.  Tons of sign but very minimal activity during shooting hours.  The 4 pt I saw this weekend just stood their, looking straight at me. His neck was huge & the doe he was after wasn't interested as when he would approach she would bleat to her fawns and the three would take off with the 4pt following. With the snow on the ground I really thought I would be seeing more but since early october have seen little. 

11/12/19 @ 6:35 AM
jitterbug1962
User since 12/14/14

In SE Wisconsin it just seems like it has been a weak rut. The most activity I seen was on 10/29. Unfortunately I was not able to hunt the weekend of 10/26 but since it has been scattered signs of buck activity. Some hunts were impacted by farming activities or goose hunters but that seems to be what I have heard and seen. Good luck.

11/11/19 @ 10:34 PM
musky nut
musky nut
User since 7/20/12

Maybe it’s just the calm before the storm...who really knows.. 

11/11/19 @ 8:21 PM
take'em!
User since 9/8/11

Update...seven does hit the corn in last 15 minutes. Not a buck in sight!

11/11/19 @ 8:07 PM
musky nut
musky nut
User since 7/20/12

About the same for me guys. Sat both Saturday and Sunday mornings and evenings and only saw 1 doe all weekend. Very slow. 

11/11/19 @ 6:08 PM
ihookem
ihookem
User since 11/29/01

Takem , I noticed the same thing yesterday. I was surprised I didn't see anything . 

11/11/19 @ 5:02 PM
take'em!
User since 9/8/11

It is cold windy and nothing moving...Washington county 

11/11/19 @ 11:07 AM
Jzzzzz
Jzzzzz
User since 1/19/02

Waupaca co:

hunted sat am conditions about as perfect as it can be for deer hunting imo, had one beat up old spork come to 30yds and turn and walk away after grunt, during that same .5 hour seen 3 does filter through and go away we hunted until 11am  that was it for the day. really slow, hope it picks up for gun.

goodhuntin all!

Displaying 1 to 15 of 95 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE