EYE_SKI
EYE_SKI
User since 3/26/19

50 days! Discuss, pics, etc etc.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 190 posts
4/27/20 @ 1:05 AM
Wisconsin waters1
User since 5/6/19

Shot my first doe in central Wisconsin public land. It was late season and last day I was going to hunt. Couldn't be any happier with an ending like that , I hope yall enjoy!!

https://youtu.be/_Fnk8GzVg1c

1/10/20 @ 6:17 PM
eyesman
eyesman
User since 1/7/02

Even though the area I hunt is open until January 31rst I went out to my woods and took down my hub style blind so the upcoming heavy snow doesn’t crush it. As expected the area surrounding my food plot was a sheet of ice. It was dead calm, not a noise of any type to be heard. Not a bird or squirrel or any new deer sign to be seen. That silence was a bit eerie and unsettling. Sad that the my season is over. Hope for some drier weather next year so my food plot has a chance to grow and maybe the deer will once again show some interest in it. 

1/9/20 @ 11:51 AM
wskiph
wskiph
User since 9/3/11

Life long traditional bow

12/26/19 @ 4:41 PM
FISH-EM
FISH-EM
User since 5/12/09

Hey just wondering if anyone has hunted the rat river area in Winnebago this year?

12/14/19 @ 3:45 PM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01

Sat a few hours this morning, nothing moving.  Needed a good food source.  Oh well, good to be out.

11/23/19 @ 8:40 AM
budman1987
User since 1/19/03

I seen my biggest buck to date while on stand last night.  Rock county chasing 2 doe grunting realized he wasn't coming my way so I tried the can call. He turned and headed my way but stayed out of range and eventually walked off. I saw a stud yesterday morning also they were moving

11/22/19 @ 8:27 AM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01

Got out in the wind and cold front last night for the last 1.5 hours.  Nothing moved for me.  Still hope to get out a few more good sits yet.  A lot of season yet.

11/22/19 @ 6:41 AM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03

Congrats Matt!  

11/21/19 @ 9:41 PM
MattP
User since 6/19/01

I finally managed to take my first deer this past Sunday morning.  Right after shooting time I had a doe come running by, shortly followed by 3 bucks.  I drew on one of the bigger bucks at about 5 yards, but it was too dark to tell where the pin was on him through the peep so I had to let him go.  15 minutes later this guy came in and stopped about 10 yards broadside in front of me.  I took the shot and knew I hit him.  Didnt like the way the arrow looked so I backed out and we went back around noon to track.  Found him a little over a hundred yards away.  He's a year and a half old with one antler broken off at the base and the other side is just a socket like he shed it already.  Not sure what was up with that, but I'm beyond thrilled to have finally taken my first deer! Fond du lac county, public land

11/21/19 @ 9:48 AM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03

I didn't even see that!  But that's more a kicker than a split...    

11/20/19 @ 7:46 PM
splitG2
splitG2
User since 10/12/07

Come-on Dude there’s a mini split on the G2 ... Lol

11/20/19 @ 8:26 AM
Bowhunting Guy
User since 5/22/18

Congrats to all on the great deer! Some awesome bucks here.

I’m especially impressed with the recurve kills. I’ve had the notion several times to scrap the compound bow, fancy gear, cameras, etc. and pick up the recurve. Fewer sources of frustration and a much bigger accomplishment to do it that way. Well done!

11/19/19 @ 11:55 AM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03

Nice deer, but neither have splitG2's??   

11/19/19 @ 9:20 AM
splitG2
splitG2
User since 10/12/07
shot a little 8 in Price Cty early October and then shot a big 8 with a couple of stickers south of the border early November. The freezer is full! Congrats to all who scored and good luck to all who are still trying to fill your tag.

11/18/19 @ 5:17 PM
SB Dad
User since 8/16/09

Had another great early bow season.I was able to get a couple with my new Widow!My son also got a nice 8 a week ago and my brother got his the week before that.Bow buck tags are filled and now on to gun season!Good luck to all of you the rest of the way!

Displaying 1 to 15 of 190 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE