SEARCH
MORE
General Outdoor Discussion

Fur hats

10/25/15 @ 5:18 PM
INITIAL POST
Jrey
User since 2/3/14
Does anybody know where I could get a mountain man style coyote hat made. Thanks in advance.
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
10/30/15 @ 9:38 AM
LUVtheOTDRS
LUVtheOTDRS
User since 11/15/06
Ditto the stay clear of USA Foxx comments. Also, from a trappers perspective, I want to thank you for supporting the American Wild Fur industry!
10/27/15 @ 7:57 AM
A5¢
A5¢
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/09
I would go with Wild Things. I have sent furs to USA FOXX in the past and will never do business with them again. They like to STEAL your fur and replace it with another of lesser quality. I had it done with a coon and the worst was a blanket beaver that got swapped out for a medium/ large. That blanket beaver was supposed to be a receiving blanket for a friends newborn child. Furs do not just "get lost". They are tagged with a plastic tag just like the CITIES tag, so they don't get lost. They just get stolen!
10/26/15 @ 1:17 PM
RescueDiver
RescueDiver
User since 1/21/12
I have a couple of friends that had coyote & beaver hats made at http://www.wildthingsfur.com/ they are more than happy with the product.
10/25/15 @ 5:39 PM
tiddies1981
tiddies1981
User since 1/22/15
Foxx furs in Minnesota.
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE