SEARCH
MORE
Dogs & Dog Training

Looking for an English Setter

2/3/16 @ 5:01 PM
INITIAL POST
Gillpill12
User since 2/14/14
Hey guys I am having one heck of a time trying to find an English setter pup. I live up in Barron County and have tried to contact 5 or 6 different breeders in WI and MN with no response. Does anyone know of any available pups or good breeders with in 6 hours of Eau Claire. Thanks for any info.
Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
2/11/16 @ 12:08 PM
LEDGEVIEW SETTERS
User since 3/26/08
Check out Lumpys Kennels in Brandon,WI he has three males left. They are out of my setter Ledgeviews Finding Nemo X Ata Girl.
2/10/16 @ 1:21 PM
Deertroller
Deertroller
User since 4/30/15
I can absolutely second Fishmunkee's recommendation of Bierl English Setters. They are located in Mellen so you won't have all that far to go either. Great line of Ryman/ Old Hemlock dogs. We added one to our pack of Setters in June, 2014 and he is amazing. www.bierlsetters.com Good luck!
2/9/16 @ 11:41 AM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
http://www.gundogbreeders.com/ another search link. very useful but some are kennel listings are outdated
2/9/16 @ 11:32 AM
fishmunkee
fishmunkee
User since 3/20/02
Beirl's Setters http://www.beirlsetters.com/Upcoming_Litters.html
2/4/16 @ 8:14 AM
PntrRookie
PntrRookie
User since 4/4/05
Lumpy's Kennels (Fond du Lac area) has 3 male pups for sale - Lumpy's Kennels Setters Puppies - Dale Creek breeding call Deb (Eagle, WI area). She has a litter on the ground - two62 - 490 6876 Dale Creek (Burlington, WI area) started male setter READY to hunt NOW - Rusty - Dale Creek Setters
2/4/16 @ 8:05 AM
Safe Hunt
User since 11/2/12
Pretty amazing, as I am doing the same research and also having close to zero call backs to inquiries that I have tried over the phone and email. If anyone can help, I am looking for old hickory or rymen blue female. I am hopeful to get a closer working line that is also an exceptional family dog. I will travel for a pup and have reached out in Wiscosnin, Vermont and West Virginia. Any help is appreciated.
2/4/16 @ 7:43 AM
football77
football77
User since 8/20/10
Try Dale Creek gundogs. I know of 6 pups that turned out to be exceptional hunting companions over the years. dalecreekgundogs.com ph 262.514.4747 Good luck with your search.
Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE