- Stack the Decks: Expanded St. Croix BassX Series Gets Stronger and Lighter for 2022
- Wacky Rigging the Senko for Post-Spawn Bass
- Bring Ggrizzly Coolers & Drinkware Aboard For More Fun Afloat
- Weed Walleye
- Shallow Water June Bassin'
- The Cold Hard Facts About Using Dry Ice In Coolers
- Easy Early Summer Muskies
- Fishing the Swim Jig in Heavy Cover
- Introducing MEGA Live Imaging
- 11 Can't-Miss Father's Day Gift Ideas From Rapala
Brand new for 2021, these technique-specific bass rods now feature advanced SCIII+ carbon blank and St. Croix's proprietary IPC®, FRS, TET technology for stunning performance at an unbelievable value.
Only Talon has up to 15' of anchoring, letting you pick the perfect hold for any condition.