NOTICE: Lake-Link Inc assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions of the information for Collins Bay. Although we strive to provide the most accurate information as we can the information contained in this page is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.
- Beating The Mid-Winter Blahs
- Techniques for Better Bassin': Part Two
- The Mobility Spectrum
- Humminbird Introduces Innovative Ice Shuttle as Part of the New Lineup of ICE HELIX Fish Finders
- Techniques for Better Bassin': Part One
- New From Ott's Garage: The Rapala OG Tiny 4
- Angler Profile: Geoffrey Manning's Voice of Victory
- StrikeMaster Lazer Blade Replacement
- Angling Travel: Avoid the Disappointment of Strange Sticks
- Shallow Walleye at Early Ice
Cold Water Deadstick Ice Combos feature a Ceymar micro baitfeeder, a full grip non-reel seat handle for customized placement, and a 1-pcs 24-ton carbon rod blank construction.
An ice rod built as tough as the frozen winter landscape of the ice belt. A new platform for St. Croix, the Tundra series is a culmination of ice centric features demanded by hardwater anglers.