NOTICE: Lake-Link Inc assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions of the information for Bristol Reservoir Number Two. Although we strive to provide the most accurate information as we can the information contained in this page is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.
- A Fishing Question
- Gearing Up for First Ice
- Tips for Camping on Ice
- Prime Time Early Ice Walleyes
- Angler Profile: Geoffrey Manning's Voice of Victory
- MEGA Live and MEGA 360 Ice Fishing Bundles Deliver Powerful Sonar Technologies for the Ice Angler
- Best Rods on Earth Better than Ever
- VMC® Tungsten Mongo And Tubby Jigs Available In 6 New Color Patterns
- Stay Safe, Warm & Dry On The Ice With New StrikeMaster Stay-On-Surface Float Technology
- Early Ice Safety
The head, body and goose-feather accents of each jig are entirely purple and enhanced with Ultra Glow technology, which holds a charge for as many as 15 minutes.
An ice rod built as tough as the frozen winter landscape of the ice belt. A new platform for St. Croix, the Tundra series is a culmination of ice centric features demanded by hardwater anglers.
Cold Water Deadstick Ice Combos feature a Ceymar micro baitfeeder, a full grip non-reel seat handle for customized placement, and a 1-pcs 24-ton carbon rod blank construction.