NOTICE: Lake-Link Inc assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions of the information for Kidd Lake. Although we strive to provide the most accurate information as we can the information contained in this page is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.
- 2022 St. Croix Customer Appreciation Day Planned for June 18
- Spring Time is King Time
- Destinations on the Fly
- Its Buzzbait Time
- Tips for Early-Summer Smallmouth Success
- 10 Tips on How to Have More Family Fishing Fun
- Silverado Goes Off-Road With The First-Ever ZR2
- 10 Tips on How to Make this Your Best Fishing Year Ever
- Catching Walleye: Key Upgrades for Your Tackle Box
- Getting Sneaky With Toothy Critters
Rapala’s unique new Shad Rap® patterns appear to be part baitfish, part unicorn.
The Wobbler features a bent back for deep diving cranking action that gives the bait an erratic side-to-side kick.