Cabins all have a modern bathroom and from one to four bedrooms. The beds are made up with comforters and extra blankets if needed. The kitchens are furnished with everything but food! There is a barbecue grill outside each cabin and propane cookers for frying your catch of the day.
Wabaskang Lake is 15,302 acres with 105 miles of shoreline and has several picnicking spots to enjoy a shore lunch. There are several eagle nests on the lake, along with loons, ducks, moose and black bears to enhance your fishing experience.
To keep in contact with family or friends we have free Wi-fi and a nearby Verizon tower that most get cell phone reception on.
We have pedal boats and canoes available for our small guests as well as our bigger guests. We have a basketball hoop and several board games upon request.
Standard Package$630 + tax per Person (per week)
Includes: Cabin, Boat, Motor, Unlimited Fuel
Cabin Only Package$520+ tax per Person (per week)
All cabins are modern and include: Sheets, Blankets, Pillows, all Kitchen Utensils, Dishes, Appliances, Microwave Oven and Coffee Maker. Ice and Freezer Space (Please bring your own towels).
Reservations:A nonrefundable deposit of $100 per person is required to secure reservation. Deposits are due within 10 days of reservation.
- Check-in is Saturday 1 p.m. Check out is Saturday 8 a.m
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 per person is required to confirm reservations
- Guests are responsible for any damage to boats, motors and cabins
- Children under 16 are $100 during July and August (1 Child per Adult)
- Children are not included in number of people per cabin or boat
- Duck and Grouse Hunting available after September 15
- Campground with RV and primitive sites also available
- All Prices quoted in US Funds plus Tax
- Billing week runs Saturday to Saturday
- Cash and Travelers Checks Only
BOATSWe have 16 foot boats with 25 hp motors and padded swivel seats. Tall Pines Camp has an easy access, concrete boat ramp for our guests who prefer to bring their own boats. Our docks have electrical outlets on each slip. There are no additional charges for using our ramp, docks or electricity if you choose to bring your personal boat.
Trolling motors and depth finders are also available for rent a la carte.
Our fish cleaning facility features a concrete floor and a large stainless steel table with running water. Also located in this facility is an ice machine and freezers. We provide ice for all of our guests.