Our Trip Guarantee: Your group will catch at least 2 fish or your trip is free!Welcome to Silver Dog Charters located in Port Washington Wisconsin. Ranking as one of the best Ports for consistent salmon and trout sport fishing. We also offer one of the best guarantees on Lake Michigan that your group will catch at least 2 fish or your trip will be free!
Your CaptainAlex Swartzlander -USCG Licensed
Originally from Ohio, I was hooked and obsessed with fishing at an early age. I grew up fishing inland lakes and rivers throughout the Midwest along with the western basin of Lake Erie. After college I decided to move to Wisconsin strictly to fish Lake Michigan and start my charter business. I have dedicated my life to fishing and sharing my passion with others. Its my guarantee that you will have the best trip possible and a captain who will give you his very best effort to catch fish.
Your Boat"Silver Dog" is a 25 foot Sport Craft fishing boat fully rigged and designed to catch fish. Although it is one of the smaller boats in the charter fleet, it is able to make longer and faster runs to the most productive waters. "Silver Dog" can comfortably accommodate groups of up to 4.
TripsLake Michigan (April-October)
- 6 Hour trip- $420 - Up to 2 persons ($25 for each additional person, 4 total)
- 9 Hour trip- $600 - Up to 2 persons ($25 for each additional person, 4 total)
- 7 Hour trip- $90 per person (up to 4 total)
- includes transportation from shore to shack, heated shack, fishing gear, personal guide, grilled lunch.
What to Bring
- Wisconsin fishing license and Great Lakes Trout and Salmon stamp (everyone over age 16)
- Seasonal appropriate clothing and soft soled shoes (dress in layers, usually colder on the lake)
- Sunglasses and sunblock
- Snacks and drinks
- Cooler with ice to take home your fish
- Seasickness medication if needed
PLEASE NOTE: Rates subject to change without notice.
- Lake Michigan
- Sturgeon Bay, Door County
- Sturgeon Bay
- Brown Trout
- Chinook Salmon
- Coho Salmon
- Lake Trout