Come enjoy what Hayward has to offer!There is nothing better than being on the water on a hot summer day, and to top it off we'll chase after trophy fish. Hayward has some great fishing and technical bites unlike most places.
My name is Mitch Biks and I am a Wisconsin licensed fishing guide. I specialize in trophy multi-species trips with an emphasis on walleye fishing. I've fished northwest Wisconsin since I was a kid and have really taken it to the next level of seriousness the past few years thanks to my best friend. As your guide I will work tirelessly to put you on fish and make sure our time spent on the water is worth it. You will come away with new techniques to fish, boat control, and how to find/catch desired species.
Our Fishing DestinationsThere are many lakes to choose from in the Hayward area. We'll fish wherever the bite is best for the target species of our trip, or a specific lake at request. My personal favorite is between three of Hayward's premier lakes: Lac Courte Oreilles, Round Lake and Grindstone Lake.
What You Will Be Fishing Out OfWe'll be fishing out of a 2019 Alumacraft Competitor 205 powered with a 150hp Mercury tiller. Electronics are Humminbird and Minnkota
- Full Day (8hrs) $450 (1-2 people)
- Half Day (4hrs) $300 (1-2 people)
- Call for group rate for more than 2 people
What To Bring
- Snacks or drinks you desire
- Rain gear
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- All fishing gear will be provided by myself
- Chippewa River
- Grindstone Lake, Sawyer County
- Lac Courte Oreilles, Sawyer County
- Lake Chippewa, Sawyer County
- Long Lake, Washburn County
- Namekagon Lake, Bayfield County
- Round Lake, Sawyer County
- Sand Lake, Sawyer County
- Teal Lake, Sawyer County
- Whitefish Lake, Sawyer County